Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:31 am Hi woodyz,

Can you share or point me in the right direction to obtain the indicator highlighted in the attached pic. :)

DSL QQE.png

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

i think its these. Here you go
These users thanked the author Narutopips for the post:
Woodyz
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

Re: XU-Hybrid v6 Trading Heaven

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:33 am Hi TransparentTrader,

No worries. There is no bad blood here ;)

This is how I, you, and every other trader can be making 5%, 10%, 20%, or more per day in your trading without risking the bank!

Below is an example of a trade that occurred and usually occurs across all financial instruments. I have also attached screenshots of how you would calculate your lot size and risk.

The risk calculated was 0.5% and 1%. There is absolutely NO need to be risking more than that with the XU-Hybrid system :)

Let's assume there are 2 accounts: $1000 and $10000 and we are going to take trades with 0.5% and 1% respectively.

So with a 35 pip SL because of the ideal entry, the risk for the $1000 account was $5 (0.5%) and $10 (1%) respectively. For the $10000 account, it was $50 (0.5%) and $100 (1%) respectively! Not exactly breaking the bank are we yet because of the setup of the XU-Hybrid system your rewards were:

$1000 account
(0.5% risk) = $31,45 = 3.414%
(1% risk) = $69.27 = 6.927%!

$10000
(0.5% risk) = $328.34 = 3.283%
(1% risk) = $628.96 = 6.2894%

Hi BeatlemaniaSA,

I realized after reading your last response to me I had two quick questions that went unanswered.

1) When you refer to risking 0.5% to 1% and nothing more, do you mean EACH trade has a risk of 0.5% to 1%, or does the total add up to 0.5-1.0% across ALL of your open trades?

2) In your EURAUD example with the 35 pip SL, would you allow your trade to hit the SL in case it reverses direction, or do you usually get out of a losing trade well before the SL is hit (provided your system gives you the signal to jump ship)?

I won't ask you about your percentage of winning/losing trades as I imagine that differs heavily between traders and isn't entirely numerical as emotions can get in the way.

Thanks again for your hard work!

TransparentTrader wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:15 am Hi BeatlemaniaSA,

I realized after reading your last response to me I had two quick questions that went unanswered.

1) When you refer to risking 0.5% to 1% and nothing more, do you mean EACH trade has a risk of 0.5% to 1%, or does the total add up to 0.5-1.0% across ALL of your open trades?

2) In your EURAUD example with the 35 pip SL, would you allow your trade to hit the SL in case it reverses direction, or do you usually get out of a losing trade well before the SL is hit (provided your system gives you the signal to jump ship)?

I won't ask you about your percentage of winning/losing trades as I imagine that differs heavily between traders and isn't entirely numerical as emotions can get in the way.

Thanks again for your hard work!
Attachments

TransparentTrader wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:40 pm I appreciate and understand the picture but I don't see how it answers either of the questions I asked.

My questions don't pertain to WHAT risk is, but rather HOW it is determined and used in accordance with the XU-Hybrid system.
Trading, systems & strategies risk factor comes down to your competency, confidence in your trading ability my friend nothing else at the end of the day.
My advice to newbies is do not trade more than you're willing to lose.
If your new & you're trading a real account, I suggest to only trade a very small lot size like .01 lots to start until you gain that competency, confidence in your trading ability.
When you start it should not be about making money but on building your ability to be profitable whatever your trading style. Once your confidence grows & you become profitable you increase the risk to whatever you're comfortable with & so on.
IMO Demos are a waste of your precious time because you will tend to be too flippant cut corners and not stick to the rules. With real money involved it will, no one likes to lose money.