Re: Fractal Order Blocks Open Secret System

Mustafa wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:06 am Hi I am glad you find it interesting..... My interest in Order Blocks has since evolved....As someone rightly suggested to me at the time, I should be able to learn to draw Order Blocks myself..... I believe if you give it the time and effort, it will bring you some good results.
First I like to thank you for your share and your reply.
I agree with you if you could draw OB perfectly yourself you would achieve great result. The stress here is "perfectly", before you master it there must be measuring you level with any supporting mean to see if what you done is better; where was wrong; where was right; what could you improve etc. there must be teacher, a senior, a universal standard who control your hand step by step to eradicate bad learning, bad habit, bad imagination, false confidence etc. you could re-invent nom or draw wrong interest area at wrong place, or misplace them etc.
This tool draw some OB, or some days lot of OBs, and my questions are as following
1/ What did they mean in original Spanish, translated to Capitalized, non-Capitalized
or what does the Spaniard mean with Debt OB configuration...... (erm not Debt consolidation, or Debt Normalisation we know what that mean and we know how relative that nom is, good or bad depends on which end you sit)
2/ Would you use those noms (Capitalized/non-capitalized OB, Debt OB) still today, in your manual OB drawing?
3/ Pretend we use this tool only as a tool, to measure our learning progress. And take a random chart random day random TF, and apply this tool to show what OBs are interest areas, could you point out which/how many percent OB this tools miss, wrongly draw or mis-interpreted? Would you be able to say the wrongly interpret rate is more than how much 10%, 20% 50%?
4/ Did you understand Debt configuration, what is that equally in manual OB drawing?

ntk98_2000 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:29 pm First I like to thank you for your share and your reply.
I agree with you if you could draw OB perfectly yourself you would achieve great result. The stress here is "perfectly", before you master it there must be measuring you level with any supporting mean to see if what you done is better; where was wrong; where was right; what could you improve etc. there must be teacher, a senior, a universal standard who control your hand step by step to eradicate bad learning, bad habit, bad imagination, false confidence etc. you could re-invent nom or draw wrong interest area at wrong place, or misplace them etc.
This tool draw some OB, or some days lot of OBs, and my questions are as following
1/ What did they mean in original Spanish, translated to Capitalized, non-Capitalized
or what does the Spaniard mean with Debt OB configuration...... (erm not Debt consolidation, or Debt Normalisation we know what that mean and we know how relative that nom is, good or bad depends on which end you sit)
2/ Would you use those noms (Capitalized/non-capitalized OB, Debt OB) still today, in your manual OB drawing?
3/ Pretend we use this tool only as a tool, to measure our learning progress. And take a random chart random day random TF, and apply this tool to show what OBs are interest areas, could you point out which/how many percent OB this tools miss, wrongly draw or mis-interpreted? Would you be able to say the wrongly interpret rate is more than how much 10%, 20% 50%?
4/ Did you understand Debt configuration, what is that equally in manual OB drawing?
I will just honestly try to tell you that if you are interested in this kind of trading, just start somewhere. By trial and error, you will gradually learn and improve your technique. In trading, everyone usually have their own unique answers to the myriad of problems that market throw our way. I can't find a solution that works for you under all conditions. We all have to make do according to our unique psychological makeup. I wish I could help you in a tangible way. But I can only tell you that there are things that work when you give them your time and energies...
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post:
ntk98_2000

Mustafa wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:58 am I am glad you could ask something without having any intention of being negative....... I will try to clarify that misunderstanding if I could.... There is an order block visible on the chart...... As the price retraced into that order blocks, one could trade it right in the area of the order block with least confirmation...... A stop loss right below the order block would be the exit in case the trade keeps on going down.... However, if price respects that level and resumes the upward movement, the reward could be huge compared to the risk taken... I believe you are a sophisticated trader to have a look at the chart example and grasp the significance of that level and that kind of trading..

In the 2nd screenshot another live trade when price made it to Fractal Order Block and trade was taken at the retouch...... There was some drawdown, but price did not make it to the stop loss and some profit came from the trade....
many times I learnt my weakness it the wrong size I traded on a market either I won but the lot size is not optimal so I could have got more profit in that trend, or sometimes I got failure because the stacked size is too large and when unexpected spike appeared, loss exceed the allowed max DD, when I see in the 2nd pic of live trade you have on the left corner some thing like a lotsize RRR tool, I like to ask if you pls share or give me some advise to manage the lot better in the future. Thank you for your time.

ntk98_2000 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:38 pm many times I learnt my weakness it the wrong size I traded on a market either I won but the lot size is not optimal so I could have got more profit in that trend, or sometimes I got failure because the stacked size is too large and when unexpected spike appeared, loss exceed the allowed max DD, when I see in the 2nd pic of live trade you have on the left corner some thing like a lotsize RRR tool, I like to ask if you pls share or give me some advise to manage the lot better in the future. Thank you for your time.
Here it is... let me know if it doesn't work. Will find a way around
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post:
ntk98_2000

Scalper0014 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:24 pm Hi bro could you share your telegram or discord pls ?
I use discord but no use following me because I have been evolving the system on these line... Now the things are more in my mind rather than on the chart. I depend less on the indicators and more on the understanding they give me of the price action. Honestly, they are for a beginning. Once you understand them, you draw them on your own. However, if you need help with something, leave me your question.

booboo528 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 4:38 pm @mustafa, I see that you have deviated away from this to Xard's system?
Not sure if I could agree with you. I keep digging deeper with the passage of time. I take help from Xard's system but at the same time I am using Order Blocks, FVGs, sessions, Kill Zones, Divergence and SnD to sharpen my own analysis and precision. However, I depend less and less on mechanical indicators now. I try to see price with my eyes and analyze it in my mind... To be honest, it is just a learning curve. Focus on one or two charts and try to see everything, it will help learn faster and execute better. At the same time keep learning. You will gradually see things on the chart you have never observed before...

Mustafa wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 12:49 pm Not sure if I could agree with you. I keep digging deeper with the passage of time. I take help from Xard's system but at the same time I am using Order Blocks, FVGs, sessions, Kill Zones, Divergence and SnD to sharpen my own analysis and precision. However, I depend less and less on mechanical indicators now. I try to see price with my eyes and analyze it in my mind... To be honest, it is just a learning curve. Focus on one or two charts and try to see everything, it will help learn faster and execute better. At the same time keep learning. You will gradually see things on the chart you have never observed before...
Thank you for sharing your system with us Mustafa. While I don't use this, I definitely leaned on this a great deal recently and helped get me to where I am. I am still learning, however have recently made reached a significant milestone to which I owe everyone here my utmost gratitude. Thanks dude and hopefully since your first post, its made life easier for you and the fam!