Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Mr.Xard thank you for every thing you give away in this thread...
I'm at the begining of the road,But i learnt many things from this froum and all of the kind people which freely share theait thoughts and expriences,.. <3
----
i have a question my friends..
1- in XU-46 version, the semafor havnt white red/green circles in 1m time frame..
i asumed that little green/red dots in 5m time frame shoud have a white circle in 1m Tf. but in 1m we have just 3 size semafors!
red dots on 1m somtimes dosnt show on 1 min(but its a local top 1m) and also show itself on 5 min Tf !
2-the pink/white/green circle in 1m TF shoud be white/green circle in 5 min and green dot in 15m TF,but it is just a green dot on 5min and 15min simutaneously!

i think in v44 and v45 it works but in 46 some kind of different
what is the point which i missunderstood!? :sad:

commodus wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:09 am Mr.Xard thank you for every thing you give away in this thread...
I'm at the begining of the road,But i learnt many things from this froum and all of the kind people which freely share theait thoughts and expriences,.. <3
----
1- in XU-46 version, the semafor havnt white red/green circles in 1m time frame..
i asumed that little green/red dots in 5m time frame shoud have a white circle in 1m Tf. but in 1m we have just 3 size semafors!
red dots on 1m somtimes dosnt show on 1 min(but its a local top 1m) and also show itself on 5 min Tf !
2-the pink/white/green circle in 1m TF shoud be white/green circle in 5 min and green dot in 15m TF,but it is just a green dot on 5min and 15min simutaneously!

You are saying the opposite.

semafor with white boundries meaning they are dot at a channel line.

dont over complicate things just trade how Mr.Xard Trades and use 5m tf

(Step 1) Dot with PINK boundries that is our (intraday Bias)
(Step 2) Wait for the second dot (pull back until u see a dot on the channel line) (With white boundries)
(Step 3) wait for the candle colour turns in the direction and RSIOMA CROSSES.

BAAM ENTER and EXIT on the DOT on the opposite Channel line OR Until you see a Opposite Candle Color

If you wanna be a little more risky then trade off PINK DOT and use (STEP 3) CONFIRMATIONS

AND IF THE PRICE DOESN'T GO THE WAY IT SHOULD THEN JUST BAIL ON THE OPPOSITE CANDEL COLOUR.

"Not Rocket Science"
Attachments
These users thanked the author FAIZANXG for the post (total 8):
commodus, Hydra, oskar656, StuartWong, LJC, etrebor, thomdel, tokjanggut

commodus wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:09 am Mr.Xard thank you for every thing you give away in this thread...
----

V46 is for 5M/15M.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
commodus, Jedidiah, LJC
nil desperandum

FAIZANXG wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:35 am You are saying the opposite.

(Step 2) Wait for the second dot (pull back until u see a dot on the channel line) (With white boundries)

BAAM ENTER and EXIT on the DOT on the opposite Channel line OR Until you see a Opposite Candle Color

If you wanna be a little more risky then trade off PINK DOT and use (STEP 3) CONFIRMATIONS

AND IF THE PRICE DOESN'T GO THE WAY IT SHOULD THEN JUST BAIL ON THE OPPOSITE CANDEL COLOUR.

"Not Rocket Science"
One question about RSIOMA cross....do you wait to cross with dotted line or when we got vertical line (when RSIOMA crosses middle line)?

Thank you in advance.

promixer wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:46 am One question about RSIOMA crosee....do you wait to cross with dotted line or when we got vertical line (when RSIOMA crosses middle line)?

Thank you in advance.
Yes we WAIT. we gotta be patient in trading.

Vertical line appears when RSIOMA Crosses (With Alert) then you see if the candle colour changed in to the same direction thats it.

This Mr.Xard's RSIOMA Version is the Best one yet!
These users thanked the author FAIZANXG for the post (total 2):
StuartWong, LJC

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FAIZANXG wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:35 am You are saying the opposite.

"Not Rocket Science"
thaks for the reply MR.FAIZANXG
yess you are right but the point is you will not see dot with white boundaried in 1TM in XU-46

and also i think i said it right,please consider it agian
rule: a semafor in lower time frames become bigger and bigger in Xard semafors
Eg : bigest time frame >>>>>>>>>>smallest time frame
DOt -> dot+white -> dot+white+pink -> dot+white+pink+square

so:
dot (5m Tf) -> dot+white (1m Tf)

commodus wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:51 am thaks for the reply MR.FAIZANXG
yess you are right but the point is you will not see dot with white boundaried in 1TM in XU-46

and also i think i said it right,please consider it agian
rule: a semafor in lower time frames become bigger and bigger in Xard semafors
Eg : bigest time frame >>>>>>>>>>smallest time frame
DOt -> dot+white -> dot+white+pink -> dot+white+pink+square

so:
dot (5m Tf) -> dot+white (1m Tf)
Maybe I did not understand you
Yes you are right about "DOt -> dot+white -> dot+white+pink -> dot+white+pink+square"

etherway

in Version 46 Mr.Xard have moved to 5m tf so I do not know what sort of Changes he did for 1m tf

I suggest you use previous versions for 1m tf when Mr.Xard used to trade 1m tf on them.