Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

marwilli wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:39 am it is good that you show your trades. this is a good way to understand your style. not everyone does that here. :thumbup:
Trying to enlighten you but it seems your beef towards me has blindfold you, XARD introduce the Semafor with channel with the RSIOMA which is key but I looked at it and introduce what I've studied in the past which is also key, This is not a matter of trade show off, if you treat Forex as business, then you should be looking for a way to breakthrough and not antagonizing my own ideas. meanwhile Dean malone introduced the TDI and not me so why the beef?, if you are not contented with my chart, then overlook and do something else meanwhile if for educational purpose.

djorshuar wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:50 am Trying to enlighten you but it seems your beef towards me has blindfold you, XARD introduce the Semafor with channel with the RSIOMA which is key but I looked at it and introduce what I've studied in the past which is also key, This is not a matter of trade show off, if you treat Forex as business, then you should be looking for a way to breakthrough and not antagonizing my own ideas. meanwhile Dean malone introduced the TDI and not me so why the beef?, if you are not contented with my chart, then overlook and do something else meanwhile if for educational purpose.
why are you scolding me?
I just said that it's good to see what your trading style is. not only with arrows but with real trades
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post (total 2):
rogeryrogery, maroka
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

rogeryrogery wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:04 am My understanding with this XU system is - Great Grand Father to Great Grand Father is your trading BIAS .. In between you can choose which 2nd DOT you want to trade, if we start you have higher chance of staying in trade & profitable if you use Grand Father, Father, small dot is more like to be broken - Follow down or up from great grand father, wait for babies to appear, take trade in/out - once father appear .. there will be pull back .. once 2nd father appear price more like to go with true trend again, once grand father appear again expect pulll back. I tried to explain how I understand or look on chart..

Here is my entry and exit for London open and thought process. EXIT can be after candle change or dot appear or MA cross depend on you and what you looking to achieve or risk on.

just updated post with other chart and possible reentry for me.

Dear Rogery,
Appreciate you for taking time sharing your understanding of XU system, helping me to gain clarity on the Mr Xard's system.
These users thanked the author StuartWong for the post:
rogeryrogery

Wole wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:47 pm Good works. Your TDI indicator is fine. Can you please share it? Thank you
Hi! Mr.Wole

If you are interested in the red / blue vertical lines on his TDI, take a closer look!

You will see that they indicate the best/better turning point!

If there was a holy grail indicator that pointed to too good turning points, it would be an indicator that redraws/recalculates... 100% 1000% 10000%!!.

One well-known indicator is SPIKE.

Yes, Mr.djorshuar is just showing TDI Pro(period 20) and XU-SPIKE at the same time.

Be wary!! when you see something too beautiful, both indicators and women.

Mrs.W

P.S. 
As Mr.djorshuar said, he doesn't seem to be using any special indicators.

Maybe not much different from what I posted earlier.maybe...
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post (total 11):
FAIZANXG, marwilli, BeatlemaniaSA, Wole, commodus, knglerxst, maroka, LJC, Jedidiah, tokjanggut, Nero
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Mrs.Watanabe wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:14 am Be wary!! when you see something too beautiful, both indicators and women.

you´re right. smile
indi like semafor,spike, cycler, zigzag and so on are repainter and not usefull for backtest, but for the moment, they can tell us a sign.
to confirm it, you are using nrp-indi and higher TF for example.
you just have to know how to deal with them, both men/women and indicators. ;)
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post (total 2):
Mrs.Watanabe, maroka
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

marwilli wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:20 am you´re right. smile
indi like semafor,spike, cycler, zigzag and so on are repainter and not usefull for backtest, but for the moment, they can tell us a sign.
to confirm it, you are using nrp-indi and higher TF for example.
you just have to know how to deal with them, both men/women and indicators. ;)
Oops❗️Here is a gentleman who is used to treating women. :razz:

I wonder how Mr. XARD treats women❓ :think:

Mrs.W
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
maroka
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Mrs.Watanabe wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:14 am Hi! Mr.Wole

If you are interested in the red / blue vertical lines on his TDI, take a closer look!

You will see that they indicate the best/better turning point!

If there was a holy grail indicator that pointed to too good turning points, it would be an indicator that redraws/recalculates... 100% 1000% 10000%!!.

One well-known indicator is SPIKE.

Yes, Mr.djorshuar is just showing TDI Pro(period 20) and XU-SPIKE at the same time.

Be wary!! when you see something too beautiful, both indicators and women.

Mrs.W

P.S. 
As Mr.djorshuar said, he doesn't seem to be using any special indicators.

Maybe not much different from what I posted earlier. Maybe...
Your explanation is helpful. We have to admire when you see something too pretty, including indicators and women.
These users thanked the author Wole for the post:
Mrs.Watanabe

Wole wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:50 am Your explanation is helpful. We have to admire when you see something too pretty, including indicators and women.
Beware of anything seductive,please. ;)

Mrs.W
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)