Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

djorshuar wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:17 pm Thank you, Remember template don't do this, Indicators are just tools, Most of indis I put together were gathered on this site, There was a day I asked for a source code of an Indicator and everyone swallowed me in there response. But I remain calm and focus. I think someone made something similar to mine why don't you use that?, meanwhile XARD has shown more light than ever in most of his post. I took time to read and digest, mixed it with what I've learned before and blend them together. This is not Rocket science, May be one of these days I will put all the indis on my chart to there in just a folder and create a template for the folder and upload it here for you to use if that will end your beef towards me. Please do not be offended, I have learnt from mistakes as I have blown so many acct in the past but today, I am a bit refined and still learning. Here is my final result for today as I am done for today.
Good works. Your TDI indicator is fine. Can you please share it? Thank you
These users thanked the author Wole for the post:
Woodyz

djorshuar wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:17 pm Thank you, Remember template don't do this, Indicators are just tools, Most of indis I put together were gathered on this site, There was a day I asked for a source code of an Indicator and everyone swallowed me in there response. But I remain calm and focus. I think someone made something similar to mine why don't you use that?, meanwhile XARD has shown more light than ever in most of his post. I took time to read and digest, mixed it with what I've learned before and blend them together. This is not Rocket science, May be one of these days I will put all the indis on my chart to there in just a folder and create a template for the folder and upload it here for you to use if that will end your beef towards me. Please do not be offended, I have learnt from mistakes as I have blown so many acct in the past but today, I am a bit refined and still learning. Here is my final result for today as I am done for today.
Friends you can re-open a thread. Specially record your own trading system. Although you are also xard mixed system. But actually you've gotten off topic.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

DislikeWe FS need generous members

normannasty wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:00 pm He /she will not share you anything. But its not hard to find a TDI and drop it to the chart. Then google steve mauro TDI in the google and you will see everything.
We FS need generous members

Just like Jimmy, xard777, BeatlemaniaSA, Mr.tools, PumbaPLS, FourXXXX, kvak, etc. contributing members. Helping each other. Isn't this the biggest difference between our forex station and other foreign exchange forums?

In other forex forums, you need to pay a high annual membership fee to download indicators that should be charged on FS and request for help to modify indicators

Even in forexfactory., free requests are likely to go unnoticed
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 4):
boytoy, rogeryrogery, commodus, Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

boytoy wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:34 pm Why would you need a Steve Mauro TDI (whoever the hell that is) if you've got the best ones right here on the internet? 😂
I not said you need Steve mauro TDi. I said search this on google ecause if you search what I mentioned you will see videos and you can see howto use.
It was just a hint those who want to use the tdi nothing more. But your link also good.
These users thanked the author normannasty for the post:
knglerxst

rogeryrogery wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:49 pm Not expert but here is my 2cents.

2nd chart is current live chart.
Dear Rogery,

Thank you for your 2cents which gives me clarity in the midst of my confusion.
Refer to the 1st chart:
(1) Great Grand Father at the Top & Father + 2nd red dot + RSIOMA mid line cross + crossing of the trend line = take sell trades of the 2nd red dot in the current TF, this is the bias until a Grand Father at the bottom. Exit with the HTF Green Dot in White Semafor.

Optional
(2) HTF Green Dot in White Semafor is considered as temporary market change, it is either a pull back / continuation of cycle. One can go to LTF, take a buy trade of the 2nd dot in the LTF.
Nevertheless, it makes good sense to follow the trend bias: Up trend, focus on taking buy trades. Down trend, focus on taking sell trades. This is to avoid confusion where one may forget the trend bias.

Refer to the current chart:
(1) Green Dot, White Semafor inside Pink Semafor + 2nd dot + RSIOMA mid line cross + crossing of the Trend line = take buy trades of the 2nd green dot in the current TF until a Great Grand Father i.e. Gold Square with Red Dot + 2nd red dot, it is time looking to take sell trades of the 2nd red dot.

Are the above statements correct?

One more question:
I can choose to stay with one single time frame or dual time frame, for instance M30/M5 to take trades based on the above statements?

With heartfelt thanks.

Stuart
These users thanked the author StuartWong for the post:
Jedidiah

StuartWong wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:55 pm Dear Rogery,

Thank you for your 2cents which gives me clarity in the midst of my confusion.
Refer to the 1st chart:
(1) Great Grand Father at the Top & Father + 2nd red dot + RSIOMA mid line cross + crossing of the trend line = take sell trades of the 2nd red dot in the current TF, this is the bias until a Grand Father at the bottom. Exit with the HTF Green Dot in White Semafor.

Optional
(2) HTF Green Dot in White Semafor is considered as temporary market change, it is either a pull back / continuation of cycle. One can go to LTF, take a buy trade of the 2nd dot in the LTF.
Nevertheless, it makes good sense to follow the trend bias: Up trend, focus on taking buy trades. Down trend, focus on taking sell trades. This is to avoid confusion where one may forget the trend bias.

Refer to the current chart:
(1) Green Dot, White Semafor inside Pink Semafor + 2nd dot + RSIOMA mid line cross + crossing of the Trend line = take buy trades of the 2nd green dot in the current TF until a Great Grand Father i.e. Gold Square with Red Dot + 2nd red dot, it is time looking to take sell trades of the 2nd red dot.

Are the above statements correct?

One more question:
I can choose to stay with one single time frame or dual time frame, for instance M30/M5 to take trades based on the above statements?

With heartfelt thanks.

Stuart
My understanding with this XU system is - Great Grand Father to Great Grand Father is your trading BIAS .. In between you can choose which 2nd DOT you want to trade, if we start you have higher chance of staying in trade & profitable if you use Grand Father, Father, small dot is more like to be broken - Follow down or up from great grand father, wait for babies to appear, take trade in/out - once father appear .. there will be pull back .. once 2nd father appear price more like to go with true trend again, once grand father appear again expect pulll back. I tried to explain how I understand or look on chart..

Here is my entry and exit for London open and thought process. EXIT can be after candle change or dot appear or MA cross depend on you and what you looking to achieve or risk on.

just updated post with other chart and possible reentry for me.
Attachments
These users thanked the author rogeryrogery for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, marwilli, StuartWong