Re: XU-Hybrid v6 Trading Heaven

TransparentTrader wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:41 am At some point I'm eventually going to have to crunch the numbers. I'll have to look carefully and what I've gained, what I've lost, and why I gained/lost what I did in order to evaluate my trading and see where I can improve.
You're not doing anything wrong. It's very good to question things. Critical thinking is an important skill for any trader.

(That said, a critical thinker would at least backtest what he is being told and shown 👍)

While I'm here: XARD and Beatlemania do better with trading because they've gathered knowledge and built instincts that are not in the MT4 template. (Though, the systems work, even if you have less experience.)

Beatle's language ((talks about liquidity/stop runs/smart money/timing/structure)) is a big clue about his understanding of price + time. And that there's much more to his process than just following the dots and colours.

Most here do not want to put in a solid couple of months to learn the real stuff. They'd much rather try to shortcut the whole thing by adding more indicators (supposedly "filters"), or wait another month for the next update. So they can trade the 5 minute chart with expert precision.
These users thanked the author TraderX for the post (total 2):
TransparentTrader, BeatlemaniaSA

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:52 pm Version 6 is a trader's dream (mine actually) :D. The P/L you'll make is dependent on your risk appetite and the lot size you trade with ;)

Trading Heaven 1.png
Not sure if you've chimed in but I am having a problem with everything loading? Seems like something is blocking the XU indicators from showing completely on the chart and zooming and in and out of the charts seems to load the XU candles/ribbons but just for a second before shutting off. Any chance you may have a fix for this?

Everything is loaded and in its correct spot. Thank you in advance!

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your XU system.

These are few qqe Indicators in various earlier posts, in case if you/other users need.

Thanks a Lot for your Support, Kindness.
Thanks.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post:
Jedidiah

rambamodam wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:27 am Not sure if you've chimed in but I am having a problem with everything loading. Seems like something is blocking the XU indicators from showing completely on the chart and zooming in and out of the charts seems to load the XU candles/ribbons but just for a second before shutting off. Any chance you may have a fix for this?

Everything is loaded and in its correct spot. Thank you in advance!
Please post some screenshots so that I and the members can see what is the issue. We'll then be better able to assist you. :)
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT