Re: XU-Hybrid v6 Trading Heaven

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:33 am Hi TransparentTrader,

No worries. There is no bad blood here ;)

This is how I, you, and every other trader can be making 5%, 10%, 20%, or more per day in your trading without risking the bank!

Below is an example of a trade that occurred and usually occurs across all financial instruments. I have also attached screenshots of how you would calculate your lot size and risk.

The risk calculated was 0.5% and 1%. There is absolutely NO need to be risking more than that with the XU-Hybrid system :)

Let's assume there are 2 accounts: $1000 and $10000 and we are going to take trades with 0.5% and 1% respectively.

The beauty and magic of the XU-Hybrid system is that it keeps you in trades longer to maximize the potential profit.

Risk and profit #1.png

Below is the information as to how we calculate our risk and lot size.

So with a 35 pip SL because of the ideal entry, the risk for the $1000 account was $5 (0.5%) and $10 (1%) respectively. For the $10000 account, it was $50 (0.5%) and $100 (1%) respectively! Not exactly breaking the bank are we yet because of the setup of the XU-Hybrid system your rewards were:

$1000 account
(0.5% risk) = $31,45 = 3.414%
(1% risk) = $69.27 = 6.927%!

$10000
(0.5% risk) = $328.34 = 3.283%
(1% risk) = $628.96 = 6.2894%

1000 #1 0.5%.png

1000 #1 1%.png

1000 #2 0.5%.png

1000 #2 1%.png

10000 #11%.png

DO NOT doubt your ability to earn whatever percentage you want when you trade. Be smart and trade safely. Practice patience and the rewards will be yours.

Traders do not make what they want to because they are IMPATIENT!!

Hope this clears things up a bit for you and shows you that earning a minimum of 10% per day or per week is NOT impossible or unbelievable!

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Mr. BeatlemaniaSA , thank you very much for your explanation, I learned a lot from it, thank you again!

TransparentTrader wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:09 am Glad to hear there are no hard feelings. I respect all the work you've put into the system and I'm happy to have the opportunity to learn more about how you trade for free. :)
Forgive me for having a little chuckle with what I've just read and the articles you've listed.

I understand your fear, skepticism, and mistrust. However, let's get started with you and all the members understanding that I have NO motive or alterer motive for you to believe anything I say or show. I am not selling ANYTHING, promoting ANYTHING, or expecting ANYTHING in return.

I give and share everything freely because I want to pay it forward as it was paid forward to me.

The problem with trading is the HUMAN EMOTIONAL element. Traders are either fearful or greedy. Usually, a newbie starts out fearful and slowly becomes "successful" and then they become greedy and reckless because they want to earn bigger and bigger amounts. So what happens? They lose all that they've won.

Why?

Because they do NOT follow the rules that they've learned or implemented to enable them to win trades. I know, I've been there :D.

Because I experienced all of that my goal with the XU-Hybrid system, after discovering XARD's UNIVERSE, was to make it as easy as possible for traders to be successful. Give them a structure and rules to follow irrespective if they are trading a $100 account or a $100 000 funded account.

Throughout all my years of teaching, I've always strived to give my students what I love to call "COMPETENT CONFIDENCE".

This is the ability to increase your confidence in whatever you are undertaking because you know and believe that you are COMPETENT to execute the action. This applies to every activity we undertake.

So the XU-Hybrid has been structured to give you that competency and confidence. The entries have been defined, the confirmation signals have been defined. Your TP targets have been defined. The risk though is up to you but even that I've defined above.

Yet, despite all of this YOU will still get in your own way! Because you will allow your emotions to rule you and govern your thinking. That's what makes us human.

However, it has NO place in trading if you want to be successful. So teach yourself to stick to your rules even if your whole body is screaming out "get in, get in before it's too late" :Rofl: - FOMO

So go out and trade! Don't worry about what the next trader is doing, showing, or promoting. have your rules and follow them. Build up your trading competency. Build up your trading confidence and soon you'll be back on this forum showing everyone that YOU are making 10% and more per day or per month,

As John Wooden famously said...

"DO NOT LET WHAT YOU CAN NOT DO GET IN THE WAY OF WHAT YOU CAN DO!"
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 8):
Mrs.Watanabe, Skyold, DaveTrader, TransparentTrader, msbh, Jedidiah, maroka, tokjanggut
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:48 am Forgive me for having a little chuckle with what I've just read and the articles you've listed.

I understand your fear, skepticism, and mistrust.......

"DO NOT LET WHAT YOU CAN NOT DO GET IN THE WAY OF WHAT YOU CAN DO!"
In my opinion, this was for me one of your best post :clap: :clap: :clap:
Respect
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

keys898 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:25 am These numbers dont mean anything. Its all hypothesis. Trading is emotional just as much as it is strategical. Not sure why you are so obsessed with the numbers... just trade. See what you come up with yourself.

What is the purpose? Do you want him to prove his P/L to you? Have Xard prove his? Why not take everything with a grain of salt. Do your own trading and see what you come up with. He isn't trying to convince you nor prove anything to you. He's merely showing you the possibilities.

At some point I'm eventually going to have to crunch the numbers. I'll have to look carefully and what I've gained, what I've lost, and why I gained/lost what I did in order to evaluate my trading and see where I can improve.

I figured since this system is so widely circulated and shared, the questions I asked would be easy to address in 1-2 short sentences. Is my skepticism truly unwarranted here?

I don't expect anybody to post their P/L, but how else are we going to measure our success? We're eventually going to have to tally up all our profits and losses to see how well we and/or our system are performing. Otherwise we're just posting pretty-looking eye-candy charts for no reason (not talking about the XU-Hybrid system).

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:48 am

I appreciate the heartfelt advice. Ultimately I have the choice to either follow everything you're doing to the letter, follow someone else's system, or build up my own trading system from scratch and develop it from there.

I do agree that emotional mastery is crucial for trading success. It's just sometimes I get confused by the numbers and how they all add up and interact with one another.

Guess there's nothing much else for me to do except go out and trade, although I suspect I'll end up re-asking myself those questions at some point in the future.

Thanks again for the guidance!

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

Look at the higher time frames to give their signal, then use the lower TF for a more precise entry.

I won't attempt to imagine your work schedule/trade time balance. But for me, I have a heavy work load of 50-60 hours a week. I thought the best way to maximize my limited chart time was to go off the M5 chart...smaller time frame=more signals, what could possibly go wrong? You can lose your arse, is what can go wrong. So now I concentrate on the M30 or 1H and things have dramatically changed for the better. It is definitely less trades per week, but they are, by far, better trades and much less stressful.
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post (total 5):
Jedidiah, FAIZANXG, fibo7818, dmnik, dansmol