Re: XU-Hybrid v6 Trading Heaven

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:52 pm Version 6 is a trader's dream (mine actually) :D. The P/L you'll make is dependent on your risk appetite and the lot size you trade with ;)

Trading Heaven 1.png

Can I ask you how you choose your lot size, your stop loss and the % you put at risk?

I did send a private message regarding this question and first asked it in a separate thread, but I think it may have escaped your attention. No worries as I know you're a very busy man.

Making 10% on your account almost every day seems like an extraordinary feat given how even the most elite traders will fight tooth and nail to make that percentage in a single month of trading.

In order to make that much money in a single trade or two, I imagine hitting your stop loss and not getting out fast enough would mean losing 5-10% of your entire trading account (if not more). That or setting an extremely tight stop loss to the point where risking 1-2% of your account is more than made up by a 1:5/risk:reward ratio or higher.

TransparentTrader wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:47 pm Can I ask you how you choose your lot size, your stop loss and the % you put at risk?

I did send a private message regarding this question and first asked it in a separate thread, but I think it may have escaped your attention. No worries as I know you're a very busy man.

Making 10% on your account almost every day seems like an extraordinary feat given how even the most elite traders will fight tooth and nail to make that percentage in a single month of trading.

In order to make that much money in a single trade or two, I imagine hitting your stop loss and not getting out fast enough would mean losing 5-10% of your entire trading account (if not more). That or setting an extremely tight stop loss to the point where risking 1-2% of your account is more than made up by a 1:5/risk:reward ratio or higher.
This may help. All you would need to do is change the amount in the balance (how much money you're going to start off with) section (row 2, column B) and go from there!!!
These users thanked the author cptwillwilliams for the post (total 3):
FAIZANXG, Trinisan, Jedidiah

cptwillwilliams wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:17 am This may help. All you would need to do is change the amount in the balance (how much money you're going to start off with) section (row 2, column B) and go from there!!!Customizable-Daily-Growth-Plan-Template.xlsx

I'm afraid this leaves me with more questions than I had started with.

Notice how for this first trade, I want to make 20% on a single trade. But if I'm using a 1:3/SL:TP ratio, I am automatically risking 8% on my account if my stop loss gets triggered.

That means I would lose $80 on the failed trade and I'd be at a balance of $920, in which case I would need to make ~8.7% (effectively 9%) on the next trade in order to be break-even and come back to my initial balance of $1000.

The only way I see this working is a few ways. One, I am extremely accurate with my entries (+80% win rate minimum). Two, my stop losses are emergencies at best and I very rarely allow my trades to hit them. Third, I need trades where my TP is hit without me exiting halfway because my system tells me the trend is reversing.

I would really appreciate some help because the math and the risks needed to make BeatlemaniaSA's system work isn't adding up in my brain. Then again numbers were never my strong suit!
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post:
josi

TransparentTrader wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:37 am I'm afraid this leaves me with more questions than I had started with.

Screenshot 2022-10-24 092956.jpg

Notice how for this first trade, I want to make 20% on a single trade. But if I'm using a 1:3/SL:TP ratio, I am automatically risking 8% on my account if my stop loss gets triggered.

That means I would lose $80 on the failed trade and I'd be at a balance of $920, in which case I would need to make ~8.7% (effectively 9%) on the next trade in order to be break-even and come back to my initial balance of $1000.

The only way I see this working is a few ways. One, I am extremely accurate with my entries (+80% win rate minimum). Two, my stop losses are emergencies at best and I very rarely allow my trades to hit them. Third, I need trades where my TP is hit without me exiting halfway because my system tells me the trend is reversing.

I would really appreciate some help because the math and the risks needed to make BeatlemaniaSA's system work isn't adding up in my brain. Then again numbers were never my strong suit!
Without trying to step on anyones feet.

Unless you are trading with a gamble Account (small Account size high risk) risking anything higher than 2% is straight up suicide.
making 10% a Day, even 10% a Week... hell just making 10% every Month will make you a millionair very fast.

Both Xard and Beatle show amazing Gains.

If they trade it live, they do will likely do it on a smaller Account, or of course they might show a Demo trade account to show awesome Profits!

I have nothing against Beatle and Xard, both are amazing and especially Xard gave us amazing Indicators both Beatles and I use in our own System.

Why I am writing this is, because all new Traders or inexperienced Traders see that type of gains and want to do it as well!
But they might do it instead with an Account size they are normally not willing to lose.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 4):
josi, Meyney, Rabi, Jedidiah
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

TransparentTrader wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:47 pm Making 10% on your account almost every day seems like an extraordinary feat given how even the most elite traders will fight tooth and nail to make that percentage in a single month of trading.

Yet, XARD achieves between 30% - 40% with his Xard Universe system and you feel 10% is extraordinary with the XU-Hybrid system? Go figure.

In order to make that much money in a single trade or two,

At NO time in any of my postings did I mention that it was on ONLY 1 or 2 trades. You are making assumptions that are very careless and reckless

I imagine hitting your stop loss and not getting out fast enough would mean losing 5-10% of your entire trading account (if not more). That or setting an extremely tight stop loss to the point where risking 1-2% of your account is more than made up by a 1:5/risk reward ratio or higher.

The risk I take is my risk and no one else's! Focus on your trades, your risk management, your SL's, and your TP's. DO NOT get caught up with what other people are doing. Focus on your trading not anybody else's.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 6):
TransparentTrader, cptwillwilliams, GuruProfit, Jedidiah, masterpiece, RodrigoRT7
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:38 am

"Yet, XARD achieves between 30% - 40% with his Xard Universe system and you feel 10% is extraordinary with the XU-Hybrid system? Go figure."

First off, I do want to apologize if my questions came off as inflammatory. I didn't intend to disrespect you or XARD by questioning your daily percentage gains. I just wanted to point out how high they were compared to almost every other trading forum, system, or guru I've come across on the Internet.

When you have the world's best hedge funds returning nearly 70% or even 48% within the entire year of 2021, being able to achieve those same percentage gains within a week or less... and keep the gains... and consistently repeat this for all 52 trading weeks in the year... seems like a literal world record accomplishment.

(I know XARD's numbers are 3-4x higher, but even 10% per day to me seemed like a very extraordinary claim)

Because those kinds of numbers were new to me, I wanted to plug the numbers, do the math, and try to better understand how they are realistically possible to achieve nearly every day of the week and not just once every blue moon.

"At NO time in any of my postings did I mention that it was on ONLY 1 or 2 trades. You are making assumptions that are very careless and reckless"

You're right, that was a careless assumption on my end. I made the assumption because I wasn't able to see the other trades you were making, and for some reason it seemed that way when looking at some of your charts.

But even assuming multiple trades within a given day, can you at least understand why 10% per day (let alone 30 to 40% daily) may seem like a very extreme claim for some people?

"The risk I take is my risk and no one else's! Focus on your trades, your risk management, your SL's, and your TP's. DO NOT get caught up with what other people are doing. Focus on your trading not anybody else's."

Again, no foul harm intended on my part. I just figured if you were able to draw your SL and TP on the chart whenever you take one of these trades and show your thought process just once, it may help myself and other traders better understand how to manage risk appropriately using your system.

I hope there's no bad blood between us. I learn best when I ask these questions and dig deeper so I can sus out all the holes in my thinking. :problem:

TransparentTrader wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:55 am "Yet, XARD achieves between 30% - 40% with his Xard Universe system and you feel 10% is extraordinary with the XU-Hybrid system? Go figure."

First off, I do want to apologize if my questions came off as inflammatory. I didn't intend to disrespect you or XARD by questioning your daily percentage gains. I just wanted to point out how high they were compared to almost every other trading forum, system, or guru I've come across on the Internet.

When you have the world's best hedge funds returning nearly 70% or even 48% within the entire year of 2021, being able to achieve those same percentage gains within a week or less... and keep the gains... and consistently repeat this for all 52 trading weeks in the year... seems like a literal world record accomplishment.

(I know XARD's numbers are 3-4x higher, but even 10% per day to me seemed like a very extraordinary claim)

Because those kinds of numbers were new to me, I wanted to plug the numbers, do the math, and try to better understand how they are realistically possible to achieve nearly every day of the week and not just once every blue moon.

"At NO time in any of my postings did I mention that it was on ONLY 1 or 2 trades. You are making assumptions that are very careless and reckless"

You're right, that was a careless assumption on my end. I made the assumption because I wasn't able to see the other trades you were making, and for some reason it seemed that way when looking at some of your charts.

But even assuming multiple trades within a given day, can you at least understand why 10% per day (let alone 30 to 40% daily) may seem like a very extreme claim for some people?

"The risk I take is my risk and no one else's! Focus on your trades, your risk management, your SL's, and your TP's. DO NOT get caught up with what other people are doing. Focus on your trading not anybody else's."

Again, no foul harm intended on my part. I just figured if you were able to draw your SL and TP on the chart whenever you take one of these trades and show your thought process just once, it may help myself and other traders better understand how to manage risk appropriately using your system.

I hope there's no bad blood between us. I learn best when I ask these questions and dig deeper so I can sus out all the holes in my thinking. :problem:

His SL and TP really doesn't matter. You have liquidity lines on your chart that you can be using for both SL and TP. Like he mentioned. Focus on using less than 2% of your account. If you are having holes and confusion then you should be demo trading to get that settled out.

There are far too many variables to other peoples trading styles that it doesn't matter what their SL and TP is. If you trade on the 4h but I trade on the 5m with TP and SL using the 1h, We are going to have different SL and TP even though we are using the exact same template. I would be less concerned about others SL and TP and just focus on utilizing the template/system to the best of your abilities. Demo trade it out.
These users thanked the author keys898 for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, TransparentTrader, Jedidiah