Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Paddygir wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:58 am Ok it works well. Thanks for your help lolfenetre noir.PNG
I'm glad you got it resolved.

I'll put the image up as a reminder.
Attachments
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

xard777 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:14 pm UPDATE XU v46

OK, here is the latest version from the XARD UNIVERSE collection XU v46 for everyone's perusal.
Four templates are included with this version.
G Channel and eAVERAGES are courtesy of mrtools and kvak from Forex-station.
Enjoy

Xard777

Everything should be fast with no lagging.

Now has update eAVERAGE.tpl file in the zip file
Dear Mr. XARD777
May I ask what is the difference between the change of background color and before?
XARD: The new background is now off the Trend line instead of the Semafor which means no need for autorefresh so no more massive log files.

djorshuar wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:53 pm Don't trade until they hit the stops, when internal liquidity has been raided, then Target the external Liquidity for profit . Do not panic to close all your trade at once, Close partials while you leave the rest for the Run. It's all about PIPs.
Good old Steve Mauro - "Don't trade until they hit the stops!" :D
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

fibo7818 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:15 am M5 and M15 not for me? I found that the M30 main chart is consistent with MACD and can open in the same direction. Observe the rebound confirmation of D1 of MACD, then the macd of H1-H4 increases confidence, and the MACD of H1 or D1 comes out
Every day to write down their own trading experience and ideas, to implement it, later encountered problems or update the trading system can refer to the previous ideas
Attachments

fibo7818 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:15 am M5 and M15 not for me? I found that the M30 main chart is consistent with MACD and can open in the same direction. Observe the rebound confirmation of D1 of MACD, then the macd of H1-H4 increases confidence, and the MACD of H1 or D1 comes out
Is there any possibility to share your MACD indicators? So I can test this. Thank you in advance. I am also not M5 and M15 guy and like to trade from M30 :D