Re: MT4 Candlesticks, Patterns, Correlation, Breakouts & Price Action indicators

ブラスト wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:52 am hello
Help me!!
Is it possible to add arrows to this indicator? ?
ブラスト wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:15 pm hello.
I like to trade with currency correlations.
If this indicator weighs only the symbols on the chart, is it possible to issue arrows with indicator buffers on crosses? ?

I think you need to contribute a little to this community,
it doesn't seem like you've contributed much since you joined the community last March.
Please do not selfishly post a request for metric modification. It's not good to do so. Thank you

Jimmy wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:31 pm
  • You joined and immediately started asking for freebies and demanding code modification without contributing/sharing to the forum or even saying "hello".
    This is a big one. We want people to join and help us grow the site. Help us, so that we can help you eg. share some indicators, interact with other topics, post some tips or stories. As one of our members put it, it's "Give and Take" here. Don't just turn up to the party without bringing some food to share, if you know what we mean.
How to get your request to be fulfilled by dear world's most generous coder?

There is only one way and that is you need to be proactive and contribute by publishing valuable content.
This is an equivalent exchange where your metric modification request is paid for with valuable content
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
fibo7818
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: Currency Correlation indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:00 pm Try.

This is a spearman rank correlation using rsi for pre-smoothing. The rsi types to choose from are, Cutler's rsi, Ehler's smoothed rsi, Harris rsi. rapid rsi, regular rsi, rsx, or slow rsi. Also includes interpolated mtf with so called ob/os coloring and a button.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
Jedidiah, Jimmy, talaate, 太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7, ParallelNative

Re: Currency Correlation indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:37 am This is a spearman rank correlation using rsi for pre-smoothing. The rsi types to choose from are, Cutler's rsi, Ehler's smoothed rsi, Harris rsi. rapid rsi, regular rsi, rsx, or slow rsi. Also includes interpolated mtf with so called ob/os coloring and a button.
hi bro! is it possible to modify or create D1 candle indicator with nice gradient fill for mt4? i found similar indicator if it can helps. thanks!