Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:44 pm
Not a bad start for today...
Just realized that I can now remove the autorefresh from the new setup so that will greatly reduce the log file.
Xard777
XU v45-SEMAFOR does not turn off background color. Is there any code missing.
1.png
My Son, Conduct Your affairs with H u m i l i t y
and you will be L o v e d more than a giver of Gifts.
H u m b l e Yourself The More, The G r e a t e r You are,
and You will find M e r c y in The Sight of G o d
——Sirach Chapter 3(17-18)

PREVIEW OF XU v46

OK, This is what XU v46 will look like, you have the choice of Zone background off the Trend line or Ribbon background, both with classic trading settings.
Hopefully, it will be easier for traders to keep track of the trend and book Pip$$$ from the system.
Xard777
XU v46 Setup.png
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:56 am
PREVIEW OF XU v46

OK, This is what XU v46 will look like, you have the choice of Zone background off the Trend line or Ribbon background, both with classic trading settings.
Hopefully, it will be easier for traders to keep track of the trend and book Pip$$$ from the system.
Xard777
Nice, very nice! ;) :thumbup:
“Self-realization is the ability to achieve freedom from ordinary daily demands and to know that true happiness
comes from fulfilling our own potential and from lifting those around us without the thought of self-gain.”

xard777 wrote:
PREVIEW OF XU v46

Xard777
Wow Mr.Xard you have done phenomenal work!

Can’t wait!

xard777 wrote:
PREVIEW OF XU v46

Xard777
I have an idea. Is it possible to change the background color of XU v45-SEMAFOR to the color change of zigzag?
My Son, Conduct Your affairs with H u m i l i t y
and you will be L o v e d more than a giver of Gifts.
H u m b l e Yourself The More, The G r e a t e r You are,
and You will find M e r c y in The Sight of G o d
——Sirach Chapter 3(17-18)

xard777 wrote:
PREVIEW OF XU v46

Xard777

I noticed that you have gone back and forth between talking about the G-Channel and then not including it in any of your releases.

Is it just a toy you've been playing around with that looks good on the screen but isn't viable to use in a live trading setting?

Curious to know your thoughts. Can't wait to see v46 released!
XARD: I will include the G Channel with XU v46 later today.

1. Similar Topics

1. 349 Replies
    2. TREND FOLLOWING SYSTEM USING MLADEN'S AND MRTOOL'S INDICATORS

46 Replies 52250 Views

by rijay, Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:51 pm in Trading Systems

46 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: 88FX88, Bing [Bot], Castle73, chrisoko, CommonCrawl [Bot], Darkdoji, ffsss, Filipino_guy, IBM oBot [Bot], iPar, maura, Mrfash, whiteadrian23, Woodyz, xcool, yoki and 38 guests