Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FAIZANXG wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:26 am you can check by right clicking at the chart and selecting "indicator list" and see what indicator you have on.

then goto ur meta trader folder "mql4" and use the windows explorer search option to write the first word in the name of each indicator and just copy paste each indicator in just a new folder.

Then simply zip the "new folder (where you have the indicators) and the tpl file"

then upload it here

:)
I made something similar in my spare time. :razz:
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post (total 5):
Greg82, Jedidiah, FAIZANXG, Jimmy, fibo7818
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

xard777 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:44 pm Not a bad start for today...
Just realized that I can now remove the autorefresh from the new setup so that will greatly reduce the log file.
Xard777
XU v45-SEMAFOR does not turn off background color. Is there any code missing.
Attachments
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

PREVIEW OF XU v46

OK, This is what XU v46 will look like, you have the choice of Zone background off the Trend line or Ribbon background, both with classic trading settings.
Hopefully, it will be easier for traders to keep track of the trend and book Pip$$$ from the system.
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:56 am PREVIEW OF XU v46

OK, This is what XU v46 will look like, you have the choice of Zone background off the Trend line or Ribbon background, both with classic trading settings.
Hopefully, it will be easier for traders to keep track of the trend and book Pip$$$ from the system.
Xard777
Nice, very nice! ;) :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Mickey Abi
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Xard777
I have an idea. Is it possible to change the background color of XU v45-SEMAFOR to the color change of zigzag?
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Xard777

I noticed that you have gone back and forth between talking about the G-Channel and then not including it in any of your releases.

Is it just a toy you've been playing around with that looks good on the screen but isn't viable to use in a live trading setting?

Curious to know your thoughts. Can't wait to see v46 released!
XARD: I will include the G Channel with XU v46 later today.
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, FAIZANXG