Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

muhammadfarooq wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:22 pm only high low
and slop vs high low
best slop vs high low <3 <3
kam44 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:19 pm Once again it seems my request has been 'missed'?

Nevermind though. No harm done. :)

For those that are interested I've found that INTERPOLATION is not necessary on an indicator such as this. If you multiply the 'LENGTH' attribute you get a more accurate and smoother MTF than if adding INTERPOLATION.

eg. If viewing the LENGTH default 13 on the 1H time frame, then multiply it by 4 (therefore 52) to see it on the 4H timeframe. This nagates the need to wait for the 4H candles to close while on the 1H charts.
mladi.indiana wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:22 pm Unfortunately, it's not the same like I posted, its different settings, could you make on this one i give?

Thanx
looks great.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

bullish (Bull market) :
bearish (Bear market) :
ranging (choppy market - means: buy and sell on the same time) :

flat (sideways market - means: no buy and no sell) :
correction :
correction in a bear market (Bear Market Rally) :
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 9):
charli, oskar656, commodus, fibo7818, erynade, Mickey Abi, StuartWong, Trinisan, MKL222
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:03 am bullish (Bull market) :
1.png

bearish (Bear market) :

2.png

ranging (choppy market - means: buy and sell on the same time) :

3.png

flat (sideways market - means: no buy and no sell) :

4.png
correction :

5.png

correction in a bear market (Bear Market Rally) :

6.png
Knowing you this has probably something to do with the TDI? But with more signals? Or are those the BB bands? Difficult to tell.

Could you share the indicator with the screenshots you sent?
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:11 am Knowing you this has probably something to do with the TDI? But with more signals? Or are those the BB bands? Difficult to tell.

Could you share the indicator with the screenshots you sent?
muhammadfarooq wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:22 pm only high low
and slop vs high low
best slop vs high low <3 <3
A member uploaded a metric that looks great. .This is what I reproduced from the original forum. Signal teaching.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
PumbaPLS

djorshuar wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:40 am This can be challenging as I have many Indis packed in different folders in which few were selected and this can be so tedious in digging except I select them out and create a new template like this out of it and upload here for all to download.
you can check by right clicking at the chart and selecting "indicator list" and see what indicator you have on.

then goto ur meta trader folder "mql4" and use the windows explorer search option to write the first word in the name of each indicator and just copy paste each indicator in just a new folder.

Then simply zip the "new folder (where you have the indicators) and the tpl file"

then upload it here

:)
Attachments
These users thanked the author FAIZANXG for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, The_One92

FAIZANXG wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:26 am you can check by right clicking at the chart and selecting "indicator list" and see what indicator you have on.

then goto ur meta trader folder "mql4" and use the windows explorer search option to write the first word in the name of each indicator and just copy paste each indicator in just a new folder.

Then simply zip the "new folder (where you have the indicators) and the tpl file"

then upload it here

:)
Well done bro. You've simplified it to the most effortless action.

@djorshuar, I think with this, you should be able to share the indicators and template here for everyone
These users thanked the author The_One92 for the post:
FAIZANXG