A Halloween gift for everyone

A Halloween gift for everyone 🎁🎃

honje19960321 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:29 pm 【X-Brain Method FOREX SYSTEM】A powerful money making machine system! Cracked version! Unlimited!

The system provides traders with signals through the naked K strategy, and the signals are filtered, and the winning rate reaches 96%

To crack the serial number, enter all 1s

X-Brain Method SCALPING :波头皮模式 时间周期M1-M5

X-Brain Method LONGTERM:长线模式 周期H4-MONTHLY

X-Brain Method STANDARD : 推荐 标准模式 时间周期 M15-H1
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
satyafx
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

satyafx
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: A Halloween gift for everyone

honje19960321 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:25 pm A Halloween gift for everyone 🎁🎃

3C950893-524C-4960-916D-91DB7FE5C87D.jpeg
already backtested it. Repaints like hell. "in a bad way"

I mean litterly makes the arrow signals disapear I got 10 arrow signal in a row but with one counter signal all those previous signals disappear like never existed.
I used it with Xard system but nope. might give it a try later but for now it just gives false signals.

No wonder its cracked and being sold

TRY IT and let me know if theres any use? maybe im missing something but eh gonna focus on that in my free time. for now we got Xard system to help us
These users thanked the author FAIZANXG for the post:
Jedidiah

FAIZANXG wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:37 pm already backtested it. Repaints like hell. "in a bad way"

I mean litterly makes the arrow signals disapear I got 10 arrow signal in a row but with one counter signal all those previous signals disappear like never existed.
I used it with Xard system but nope. might give it a try later but for now it just gives false signals.

No wonder its cracked and being sold

TRY IT and let me know if theres any use? maybe im missing something but eh gonna focus on that in my free time. for now we got Xard system to help us

I think there is way to filter out invalid repaint signals
Attachments
FAIZANXG

honje19960321 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:48 pm I think there is way to filter out invalid repaint signals
here is trend following xard and not "how i mix junk indicators with good systems"

Don't you think that such a topic belongs in another category???

e.g. this thread viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8474844

ps. and in addition it is a cracked version. if you programming yourself, i can't imagine that you would want your product to be cracked and distributed by social media etc.
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post (total 2):
FAIZANXG, dansmol
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

InfoRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Let Your Light Shine ... Thank You so much for XU v45 you have made the Triangles to be more than one can appear on Chart as you can add multiple .... In Your Silence You surprised me ... Thank You

Looking Forward to XU v47 Please kindly add

Buy Mark. ———Colour?
Sell Mark ———Colour?

So will be able to distinguish the different Colors Triangles Settings....

Once again... I am grateful,,, Thank you for the wonderful Work ..

marwilli wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:55 pm here is trend following xard and not "how i mix junk indicators with good systems"

Don't you think that such a topic belongs in another category???

e.g. this thread viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8474844
Sorry to bother u. .if bothered.
I ask dear Jimmy to move this post to the correct thread