Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FAIZANXG wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:18 am Nice Trade.
Fully recovered the huge losses of last week and also made a bit of profit on top too.
FAIZANXG, I'm curious as to what is the indicator you have on your screen that shows the pips of the trades as it progresses.

Would you mind sharing it with the community?

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

EDIT: I found it :)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
FAIZANXG, Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

FAIZANXG wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:29 am I do watch both TF's
background sync is one of my main entry point.

as you can see the background was in sync when I took that sale trade :)
We have quite a different approach. I look for the same color of candles, RSIOMA on the same side and below/above the opening line. I don't even bother with background, because it depends on the last semaphore, which is still not confirmed. So I take your trade for more risky or aggressive. But if it works for you, good job ;)
These users thanked the author promixer for the post:
Jedidiah

promixer wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:36 am We have quite a different approach. I look for the same color of candles, RSIOMA on the same side and below/above the opening line. I don't even bother with background, because it depends on the last semaphore, which is still not confirmed. So I take your trade for more risky or aggressive. But if it works for you, good job ;)
Price was coming from 8/8th Murry math which is (ultimate resistance zone) so it had to come down to atleast 4/8th also there was a big DOT of SEMAFOR on top.
I check both background are the same color because thats how mr.xard mentioned before. Thats one of the confirmations
then red candle below MA and finally the RSIOMA ORANGE line had crossed the dotted line and was coming towards the sell (red side)
These users thanked the author FAIZANXG for the post (total 3):
erynade, Jedidiah, satyafx

FAIZANXG wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:43 am Price was coming from 8/8th Murry math which is (ultimate resistance zone) so it had to come down to atleast 4/8th also there was a big DOT of SEMAFOR on top.
I check both background are the same color because thats how mr.xard mentioned before. Thats one of the confirmations
then red candle below MA and finally the RSIOMA ORANGE line had crossed the dotted line and was coming towards the sell (red side)
Maybe I am just approaching the wrong way with old rules from previous versions. Can you please link me to the comment on the post for backgrounds?

So for you just a matter crossing of the RSIOMA of the dotted line and sync of the background of the M5 and M15? Or do you look for something else also?

Thanks
These users thanked the author promixer for the post:
satyafx

FAIZANXG wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:29 am I do watch both TF's
background sync is one of my main entry point.

as you can see the background was in sync when I took that sale trade :)
OK, FAiZANXG shows a picture of the white DOT on the screen.
Food for thought...
Really, you want to stay with the white DOT until it touches the channel line, it may also push the line lower (higher in an Up move).
If you look at the chart you will see that the white DOT rests on the channel line.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 12):
BeatlemaniaSA, FAIZANXG, Skyold, Flandria2, maroka, Jedidiah, jmonts, Kev21, fibo7818, happy_trader, dansmol, satyafx
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

promixer wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:48 am Maybe I am just approaching the wrong way with old rules from previous versions. Can you please link me to the comment on the post for backgrounds?

So for you just a matter crossing of the RSIOMA of the dotted line and sync of the background of the M5 and M15? Or do you look for something else also?

Thanks
No ofcourse not. If I weren't happy with the other confirmations I would've waited for RSIOMA to fully cross.

also below image is when I saw Mr.Xard mention the Step Two background sync rule so I took that into consideration when taking the trade and its been working.

Hey im still trying to learn the system and trying different ways to trade this system but also at the same time I try to Strictly Following Mr.Xard whenever he gives a instruction or something.
Attachments
These users thanked the author FAIZANXG for the post (total 5):
BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah, fibo7818, dansmol, satyafx

xard777 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:52 am OK, FAiZANXG shows a picture of the white DOT on the screen.
Food for thought...
Really, you want to stay with the white DOT until it touches the channel line, it may also push the line lower (higher in an Up move).
If you look at the chart you will see that the white DOT rests on the channel line.
Xard777
Absolutely right Mr.Xard at first I was gonna wait till it touches the lower channel line and I see a bluecandle

at this time of the post the price went wayyy further in my favour if I stayed I wouldv've made +200 pips already but my inner "Immature trader" made me exit as soon as it appeared.

This is the learning curve.

BUT not to worry
THERS ALWAYS ANOTHER MOVE ;)
Attachments
These users thanked the author FAIZANXG for the post (total 6):
xard777, Mickey Abi, Jedidiah, fibo7818, BeatlemaniaSA, satyafx