Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:01 am Hey bro how did your Xard trading go this week? 🙂
Better than last week forsure! Im getting the hang of this system. Im almost recovering the losses I made last week but still trying to learn this system trying to follow Mr.Xard's rules and testing it. :)

have a trade open right now with +93 pips too.

still abit confused about when to exit..
Attachments
These users thanked the author FAIZANXG for the post (total 2):
boytoy, Jedidiah

FAIZANXG wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:05 am Better than last week forsure! Im getting the hang of this system. Im almost recovering the losses I made last week but still trying to learn this system trying to follow Mr.Xard's rules and testing it. :)

still abit confused about when to exit..
Holy shit +93 pips is no joke man you're on a roll. Whatever you do please keep it up. Win or lose, if you stick to it and don't give up on the learning and practising you're going to be a super trader soon 👌

You have our full support.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 4):
FAIZANXG, BeatlemaniaSA, erynade, Jedidiah
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:12 am Holy shit +93 pips is no joke man you're on a roll. Whatever you do please keep it up. Win or lose, if you stick to it and don't give up on the learning and practising you're going to be a super trader soon 👌

You have our full support.
Thanks bro Yes like Mr.Xard says "rinse and repeat" the same cycles come over and over.

around +150 pips now
These users thanked the author FAIZANXG for the post (total 3):
erynade, Mickey Abi, Jedidiah

FAIZANXG wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:05 am Better than last week for sure! I'm getting the hang of this system. Im almost recovering the losses I made last week but still trying to learn this system trying to follow Mr.Xard's rules and testing it. :)

still a bit confused about when to exit..
Well done Faizanxg! Good see that you have persevered and reaping the benefits of your dedication and NOT giving up! :clap: :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
FAIZANXG, ChuChu Rocket, moey_dw
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT