Re: v2v dynamic system

nathanvbasko wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:03 pm It is truly very hard to understand this system for many (if not all) as it is being designed not to please each type of a trader.

It is technically complicated system, and that's why only a few can actually used it ---that I personally know of (including myself), Ho ho ho ho! Having said that... That's fine with me.

The backgroud of this system started with the so-called Synergy system by Dean Malone... Such as the TDI... Heiken Ashi APB... The D.O.T.S. method... And then, I tumbled upon the All Pivots tools... Volume Profile (by fxcoder)... Jperl (a forum nickname) approach on Market Statistics with VWAP & Volume profile... MIDAS system by Dr. Paul Levine (R.I.P.)... found a lot of open source with most of John Ehlers' tools with some variations and among other things shared by mladen...Added various tools made by others. Then finally... I fused everything together, and made it as a project of my own that is called a Project Looking Glass... Though, not so much a (clear) glass at all : )--

And that is... The v2v dynamic trading system

Have a great day!
I'm wondering if it is possible to load the sub window only as I don't like any lines on the main chart i.e. I'm trading naked (no, no, I keep my clothes on... :D )
I have tried but never managed to put it on the chart.....i.e. shows an empty subwindow.

RplusT wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:34 am I'm wondering if it is possible to load the sub window only as I don't like any lines on the main chart i.e. I'm trading naked (no, no, I keep my clothes on... :D )
I have tried but never managed to put it on the chart.....i.e. shows an empty subwindow.

I made one before but could not update that sort of stand-alone release recently. Once, I found time... I will try to update that one.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
Skyold, RplusT
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

v2v dynamic trading system... UPDATES

Updated Tools:

1) PIVOT FIBS Plus
─ Adjusted the session calculation handling upon switching to Weekly (dependent on the current chart time frame & session)

2) Done a few code optimizations

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 7):
Chickenspicy, kvak, Skyold, eduarescobar, Krunal Gajjar, erynade, Mundu19
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─