Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

honje19960321 wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:01 pm Dear Mr Tools, u know i am loyal TDI fan.
Please help me upgrade this version if you have time.

Modification requirements:
color changing rsi line

1. rsi line is above the signal line, and the rsi line is blue

2. rsi line is below the signal line, and the rsi line is pink

Grateful
Just to let you know have seen your request just trying to figure out how to incorporate it into that indicator.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:16 am Just to let you know have seen your request just trying to figure out how to incorporate it into that indicator.
like this. Hopefully Mr Tools will make it happen.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
mr12323
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:26 am So you are saying you want color changes to the rsi when rsi crosses its signal?
yes, that's the idea <3
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:01 pm Dear Mr Tools, u know i am loyal TDI fan.
Please help me upgrade this version if you have time.

Modification requirements:
color changing rsi line

1. rsi line is above the signal line, and the rsi line is blue

2. rsi line is below the signal line, and the rsi line is pink

Grateful
Posted a version here Tdi indicators
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah