Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

Hello beetlemania, your template is amazing.

I kinda find the entries and confirmation a bit slow though, which makes early breakeven a bit challenging and causes one to seek higher risk to reward margins, please, may I know what your favorite entry trigger is? As you have great expertise with indicators generally.

Knight wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:59 am Hello Beatlemania, your template is amazing.

I kinda find the entries and confirmation a bit slow though, which makes early breakeven a bit challenging and causes one to seek higher risk to reward margins, please, may I know what your favourite entry trigger is? As you have great expertise with indicators generally.
Hi Knight,

I've been there where we are looking for those sniper entries, however, I prefer the way the system works now ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

XU-Hybrid Trading System - Nearing perfect (personal opinion)

Hi guys,

Not much trading for me today but I did manage 2 beautiful trades when I did get online. Spent most of the day gardening and tree felling. It was a gloriously sunny day today, 28deg C

Did a bit of tweaking with the system and personally (always of course :D) I feel that the XU-Hybrid is nearing perfection.

As always I am testing it with my group and once I'm happy that it's working even better than previous versions I'll release it to the forum ;) So NO requests just yet :D .

warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 12):
TransparentTrader, whiteadrian23, dmnik, oskar656, thomdel, FAIZANXG, knglerxst, msbh, Jedidiah, eduarescobar, erynade, dansmol

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System - Nearing perfect (personal opinion)

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:24 am Hi guys,

Not much trading for me today but I did manage 2 beautiful trades when I did get online. Spent most of the day gardening and tree felling. It was a gloriously sunny day today, 28deg C

AJ #1.png

Did a bit of tweaking with the system and personally (always of course :D) I feel that the XU-Hybrid is nearing perfection.

GJ #1.png

As always I am testing it with my group and once I'm happy that it's working even better than previous versions I'll release it to the forum ;) So NO requests just yet :D .

warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
That tweaked RSIOMA looking great ;)

Patience is the Holy Grail!

Hi Guys,

The hardest part for most traders is to be patient and WAIT for the trades to present themselves. In my personal opinion PATIENCE is the HOLY GRAIL!

One of my students today went into a losing trade despite having NO confirmation from the system. Why? Because he had missed out on the trades that I had posted above. So FOMO overtook him and he WANTED the trade he took to be in his favour.

Wishing and wanting the market to move in your preferred direction NEVER works!

PATIENCE, PATIENCE AND MORE PATIENCE!!!

Round #2... :Fire: :Fire: :Fire:
Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

UPDATE:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 6):
Jedidiah, erynade, DaveTrader, Knight, dansmol, GuruProfit

I love the 5.5 template with the Donchian Channel and G-Channel. Entries have been good using the v5.5 indicators along with matching Donchian Channel color change. The G-Channel has been really helpful with staying in trades longer by waiting for change to opposite color.

It looks a bit messy... but through the magic of the ON/OFF buttons, it can be cleaned up as needed.
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post:
Jedidiah

DaveTrader wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:01 am I love the 5.5 template with the Donchian Channel and G-Channel. Entries have been good using the v5.5 indicators along with matching Donchian Channel color change. The G-Channel has been really helpful with staying in trades longer by waiting for change to opposite color.

It looks a bit messy...
5.5 ON.png
5.5 1 OFF.png
5.5 2 OFF.png

but through the magic of the ON/OFF buttons, it can be cleaned up as needed.
hi DaveTrader
looks good, can u share your Donchian Channel version
Kind regards
honje
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
DaveTrader
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.