Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FAIZANXG wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:59 am First of all YES there is a blue second dot right in the picture.

but

I usually dont trade off second dot because even though trading off second dot is better but you can miss pretty good moves where the second DOT doesn't even show up. but the confirmations I used was

Trading off ZIGZAG and Got bigger DOT (with white boundries) at the bottom channel line ✔️
5m 15m Background same color (in Sync) ✔️
Blue Candle ✔️
RSIOMA signal ✔️

Look at below image.

I exited at a red dot with white boundries even tho the price moved further in my direction but I just exited as soon as I saw the dot.
Im still trying to learn this system last week I made alot of losses and got frustraded on how to use this system but Im slowely becoming profitable thanks to Mr.Xard and Its system.

thanks for clarifying, yes now i can see the big dot
i am also in the learning stage on how to trade this system, hope we all succeed one day
please keep posting the trades you take as it helps us better understand and learn the system.
i appreciate it
These users thanked the author Hydra for the post:
FAIZANXG

Wole wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:16 pm Happy Trading Day, friends,
Gratitude to the Forex-Station Team, and especially XARD777.
For those who need the template, please apply the Xard777 system rules.
I apply 2nd Dot Rules.
This version of the ZZ Alert allows you to change all the settings.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 5):
Wole, Skyold, Ricstar_8, LJC, thomdel
nil desperandum

Not a bad start for today...
Just realized that I can now remove the autorefresh from the new setup so that will greatly reduce the log file.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 14):
Wole, kvak, Skyold, Jedidiah, fibo7818, msbh, thomdel, FAIZANXG, BeatlemaniaSA, Mickey Abi, erynade, maroka, dansmol, Nero
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Marat wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:12 pm Dear Mr Xard! Please tell me, in version 44, what are the data on T1MA, since I can’t set them up in version 45
XARD: I used a workaround system in the init part of the code so it was kind of hard wired and could not be updated by the user.
In the new version (XU v46) it is totally MTF and the user will be able to add their own data set to suit.
Thank you very much