Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:37 am OK, That is me done. I have taken enough meat off the bone for today.
Have a good one everyone.
Xard777
why my 15m background color looks like this mr.xard
XARD: Because I have made upgrades since XU v45
No doubt, I will post said upgrades on this forum over the weekend (or the next one).
Too soon to post an update, need to give ppl time to adapt to each update.

FAIZANXG: Oh okay, Yes ofcourse Mr.Xard you are right, Thanks :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author FAIZANXG for the post:
oskar656

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hydra wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:54 am what made you take this trade? i dont see any dot so what signaled this besides a blue background and blue candles.
please explain what made this a valid trade for you

thanks
First of all YES there is a blue second dot right in the picture.

but

I usually dont trade off second dot because even though trading off second dot is better but you can miss pretty good moves where the second DOT doesn't even show up. but the confirmations I used was

Trading off ZIGZAG and Got bigger DOT (with white boundries) at the bottom channel line ✔️
5m 15m Background same color (in Sync) ✔️
Blue Candle ✔️
RSIOMA signal ✔️

Look at below image.

I exited at a red dot with white boundries even tho the price moved further in my direction but I just exited as soon as I saw the dot.
Im still trying to learn this system last week I made alot of losses and got frustraded on how to use this system but Im slowely becoming profitable thanks to Mr.Xard and Its system.
Attachments
These users thanked the author FAIZANXG for the post:
Hydra