Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Bruno81 wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:08 am @mrtools
this indicator is still repaint...1hr EuGbp arrow shifted 2 bars forward after i close and open mt4 terminal,
Pls fix error
Thankx in advance
MA Cross alerts.mq4
moving averages always recalculate until prices has finished moving so it cant m8
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 2):
Bruno81, Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear Mrtools

I did an EA with fxdreema to test this DSL RSI. the system opens trades always one days late. Trades should be open on the blue line day. But it opened one day late.
I did EAs with dsl - DMI oscillator 2, DSL RSI OMA EA, DSL velocity atr normalized, and many other similar indicators, there was no such problem. ( For DSL RSI: buy signal when buffer2 cross abve buffer0, sell when buffer2 cross below buffer1. )
All the EAs are the same, except the indicators. It makes me wondering if there is something with this indicator's buffers.

could you please fix it if it has such a problem?

mang thanks
These users thanked the author berserkyjc for the post:
erynade

Dear Mr Tools, u know i am loyal TDI fan.
Please help me upgrade this version if you have time.

Modification requirements:
color changing rsi line

1. rsi line is above the signal line, and the rsi line is blue

2. rsi line is below the signal line, and the rsi line is pink

Grateful
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
erynade, Jimmy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi coders, I have this indicator that draws the channel deviations from HALF TREND MTF
I would like the email to be sent when the price touches the channel 1, 2..3..4 with the minimum or when it approaches for example 10 pips.
Set to TRUE / FALSE the sending of the mail for each channel and input the number of pips when the price approaches for each of the channels.
very important, for example, is the fourth level weekly/monthly on TF daily
thank's very much in advance

berserkyjc wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:02 pm Dear Mrtools

I did an EA with fxdreema to test this DSL RSI. the system opens trades always one days late. Trades should be open on the blue line day. But it opened one day late.
I did EAs with dsl - DMI oscillator 2, DSL RSI OMA EA, DSL velocity atr normalized, and many other similar indicators, there was no such problem. ( For DSL RSI: buy signal when buffer2 cross abve buffer0, sell when buffer2 cross below buffer1. )
All the EAs are the same, except the indicators. It makes me wondering if there is something with this indicator's buffers.

could you please fix it if it has such a problem?

mang thanks
Checked the indicator code don't see any problems.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
berserkyjc