Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

mrtools wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:18 am Button and unique Id added.
mr.tools
i would like to know , this indicator can make in histogram based on the body size .. similar to volume bars!!!

bullish body bar above zero
range 1 ---- up to 9
range 2 ---10 to 29
range 3 --- 30 t0 49
range 4 --- 50 to above
same for bearish body size below zero
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Merylfx wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:55 pm Hi mrtools/kvak coders experts,
Can you please add a button to this ADX SAR indicator.
Gratitude 🙏🏽
Got the neutral color working, tried to lighten the code somewhat, and added the button.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
太虚一毫, Merylfx, thomdel, Ricstar_8, kvak, SijjiN, Jedidiah

太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:28 pm This BB color fill is good, looking forward to adding button , and adding some averaging methods, MTF .

Infinite merit!
Dear Kvak/MrTools
I search and found no button added, it would be great to have it as it is very overbearing on the chart.
I saw an update a question of repainting by Mr. Tools and then dropped.
It seems to pair well with trend direction-force.

luo83868008 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:32 pm
I'm glad I seem to see some contributing Chinese members coming to forex-station。
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Banzai wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:13 pm
SOS!!!!!!

I thank you very much for helping the community. I hope you are blessed with immeasurable virtue. I tried very hard to add the 8 hour timeframe to the indicator but it didn't work. Hope you or someone else can help me add a time frame like the picture. More time frames

Current time frame: 8hour
These users thanked the author quangvuig for the post:
mr12323

quangvuig wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:35 am SOS!!!!!!

I thank you very much for helping the community. I hope you are blessed with immeasurable virtue. I tried very hard to add the 8 hour timeframe to the indicator but it didn't work. Hope you or someone else can help me add a time frame like the picture. More time frames

Current time frame: 8hour
The problem is 8-hour timeframe is not available on mt4.