Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

promixer wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:11 pm Today's quick trade. No rocket science. RSIOMA red on M15, same on M5. Candles red and below open line :D Cha-ching ;)
thanks for the work you are doing, it is a way for me to understand better, a question: how come on 5 minutes you enter sell on the second red dot and not on the first one? is it part of the strategy or is it your choice? I hope the translation is correct.

XARD: I suppose I am just set in my ways :-)))

I still have the US session to go...
OOps!! I forgot that I also added the 5min sml red/green semafors to the 15min chart and updated the Triangle marker to show the 5min 2nd Dot on the 15min.
I will add the changes to XU v46 and post at a later date.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 15):
Jedidiah, Kev21, LJC, Skyold, FAIZANXG, Krunal Gajjar, BeatlemaniaSA, fibo7818, Mundu19, Mickey Abi, maroka, happy_trader, msbh, Mrs.Watanabe, commodus
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

sgarr wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:20 pm thanks for the work you are doing, it is a way for me to understand better, a question: how come on 5 minutes you enter sell on the second red dot and not on the first one? is it part of the strategy or is it your choice? I hope the translation is correct.

XARD: I suppose I am just set in my ways :-)))
Even the second dot would be OK, but we were struggling around the opening line, and that's why I wanted to get another dot... It was just my personal choice, nothing else.

Re: XARD - flexible semafor, adjustable values

dear xard,
please.....
could you modify / release your semafor indi so that you can change the period values ​​and also the colors???? :In Love: :wave:

like BeatlemaniaSA semafor indi included in XU-Hybrid Trading System v 5. (his one is unfortunately without background zones)

I noticed that the XU-Hybrid v5 uses five semaphore periods, at least for setting
Attachments
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post:
Jedidiah
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently