Re: News Ahead

this is a very good manipulated photo, here is a comparison of the the original one on the right side, being shot in New York in 2006.
The manipulated one is on the left side.

Ogee wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:17 pm Putin offered to resume peace talks over the weekend but the US rejected the suggestion out of hand.

Reminder that the US are not actually combatants in this war, they're just funding the shitshow, clearly the US are not interested in any kind of resolution anytime soon. They always meant the Ukraine to be an open wound in the side of Russia and want it to continue for as long as possible.

https://johnmenadue.com/us-rejection-of ... excusable/

Meanwhile a reminder of better times, Zelensky at NYC gay pride 1999.

a3.PNG
Attachments
These users thanked the author for28 for the post:
Mickey Abi

Re: UKRAINE PRESIDENT SAYS

Ogee wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:44 pm ⚠️ UKRAINE PRESIDENT SAYS 'NO SPACE LEFT FOR NEGOTIATIONS' WITH PUTIN

- Reuters

(this utter moron clown is being systematically FORCED into negotiations for peace, he's just too dumb to see it and still stupidly thinks NATO is going to start WW III to save his sorry clown arse. Meanwhile the entire population of Ukraine will spend the winter without electricity or water - FFS)
Oh, sure. Even if I repeat myself to the x-time. With tens of Billions still flowing in and more being promised, of course he is not interested. He never was. This corrupt Nazi pack could not care less about the country.

Re: News Ahead

Tesla's earnings call coming out the next day...
The current price is +219

Tesla taking a bit of a knock lately even though they are producing records results y/y

What most people do not realize is that for many a decade the money flow out of the united states via oil purchases from overseas has been devastating to the economy.
The trump admin briefly fixed that when they turned it all around and became energy independent however, that was short-lived and the liberal mindset once again was back in power draining the economy of all its true wealth.

OK, I am digressing a bit but trying to paint the full picture for you, with Tesla, I know, it's a car company. Well, they also produce superchargers and they make a lot of them, and between now and when the world eventually transitions from ice to bev vehicles we are going to see some major changes. That flow of money that I mentioned earlier, is going to flow into those superchargers right into Tesla's bank account.

Just now Tesla has the best software engineers on the planet and all their stuff works seamlessly, even their superchargers with other non-tesla bev vehicles. So when the likes of China (BYD et all) end up producing +30% of the world's EVs, you can bet that they will all be using Tesla superchargers to charge up (again and again).

That is a huge flow of money the world over that will be flowing into Tesla on top of all of their car sales, semi-truck sales (which pay for themselves within two years), cybertruck sales (+2million on reserve), 4680 battery sales, megawatt battery storage sales, solar sales, and solar redistribution of power outages sales the world over. Not to mention the new reduction act that kicks off in January.

Don't even mention the tesla robot, sure the first one was made with on-the-shelf stock but the second one used tesla's own proprietary actuators and body castings, combining the fsd work that has been done and this bot will move and work in the real world environment. The first 100,000 robots produced by Tesla will no doubt be used in-house at their Giga factories running covid free 24/7 365... now think how many other factories will want the same, the machine that makes the machine that makes the machine... game changer.

Forgot to mention the Tesla taxi using full self driving software (not beta), tesla bev taxi vehicles with built-in fsd used all over the world.
The tesla model y is ranked the safest car in the world, the Chinese used to buy Mercedes, and now they buy Tesla.

Holy crap... I totally forgot about the power of DOJO, their supercomputer. There is that too.

I think it is time to rethink your evaluation of Tesla before some other folks do.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Ogee
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Re: UKRAINE PRESIDENT SAYS

RplusT wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:31 pm Oh, sure. Even if I repeat myself to the x-time. With tens of Billions still flowing in and more being promised, of course he is not interested. He never was. This corrupt Nazi pack could not care less about the country.
Yes we all know what the elites are getting out of it, the question is when will 'the people' wake up. When they're all freezing to death presumably.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
RplusT

Ukraine Reporting

EU threatens journalists for the ‘crime’ of reporting on Ukraine referendums
By
Joseph Storey October 20, 2022

''It came after reporters covered the recent referendums staged in the Russian-controlled Donbass and Luhansk regions on whether the two should become part of Russia.''

''Remarkably, the EU is claiming that this ‘observation’ of the polls can be perceived as ‘recognition’ of the polls’ legitimacy and is ‘totally unacceptable’. ''

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/eu- ... ferendums/

(reminder that the 'freedom of the press' has been curtailed from the start of this war which is why most of what is being reported in the west is just not true)

Re: Ukraine Reporting

Ogee wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:38 pm
⚠️ GERMANY'S SCHOLZ: OUR ALLIANCES ARE STRONGER THAN EVER, PUTIN WILL NOT ACHIEVE HIS WAR AIMS

- Reuters

(Putin has already achieved his war aims, his aims from the beginning were to drive out the militias and occupy the eastern and south-eastern provinces. He added the southern province to make a road bridge to the Crimea. Zelensky, trying to encourage NATO to deploy troops, escalated the war by attacking civilian infrastructure targets, Russia responded. I still can't see NATO starting WW III by sending troops. Zelensky must negotiate. If he had implemented the Minsk agreements as signed by Ukraine (withdraw the militias from the east) the country would still be whole.

Reminder that the CIA started the war between West and East Ukraine when it looked like the pro Russian East was going to win the 2014 general election as they did in 2010.)

RUSSIAN AIRCRAFT RELEASED A MISSILE AT RAF AIRCRAFT

⚠️ UK DEFENCE MINISTER WALLACE: ON SEPT. 29 AN UNARMED RAF AIRCRAFT ON ROUTINE PATROL OVER BLACK SEA WAS INTERACTED WITH BY TWO RUSSIAN FIGHTER AIRCRAFT

- Reuters

⚠️ UK DEFENCE MINISTER WALLACE: ONE OF THE RUSSIAN AIRCRAFT RELEASED A MISSILE

- Reuters

(This is exactly how WW's get started, don't ask what the UK air force was doing patrolling over the Black sea)
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Jedidiah