Re: Honje's collection of indicators, strategies and trading journals

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 5):
Knight, Chickenspicy, Jimmy, moey_dw, Antonov
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:59 pm 34884715-2BC1-4698-999B-1EEF31728FD5.jpeg
Where are you bro? Is everything okay?
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:10 pm Where are you bro? Is everything okay?
I'm sorry for worrying Jimmy. I'm fine, I've recently had a day job.
Only nights in Tokyo time have time to come to the community.

This is the Catholic church near my house. I recently found this church. I think I come here every Sunday for Mass.

Kind Regards
honje
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
vvFish, Chickenspicy, Ogee

honje19960321 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:52 pm I'm sorry for worrying Jimmy. I'm fine, I've recently had a day job.
Only nights in Tokyo time have time to come to the community.

This is the Catholic church near my house. I recently found this church. I think I come here every Sunday for Mass.

Kind Regards
honje
Congratulations on your work man. Keep working and save a deposit so you can use it for trading brother 👏

Good seeing you online again haha we were wondering where you went!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Try new avatars,
meaning trading is like surfing.
follow swing trend
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Ogee, SijjiN

Next I had to learn the various candlestick patterns of price action

Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy