Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FAIZANXG wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:02 am Did I exit at the right spot? where the blue dot appeared I Exited now waiting for a red dot to appear to take sell since intrabias is on sell.

It is already in sell mode,
BG changed to red, candle color changed to red, MA signal turned red.
Exits for Sell are,
1. candle color change to Blue
2. sub-window dot line crossover
3. Background color change to Blue
These users thanked the author annadurai for the post:
FAIZANXG
Earning moderate returns is fine as long as I can minimize both permanent loss of capital and reinvestment risk.

hello everyone

i need some help if you guys can please advice me

the background will change colors as the price is making higher high and because the sell semaphore (red bg) is there we are not taking buy trades because our criteria is not met which is blue background with blue candles. so in this case all possible buy trades will be missed. how can we take those buy trades and re-enter because even after a semaphore appears the price can continue going up for another few hundreds of pips.

i will attach a picture and label it hopefully you can understand what i am trying to say

thank you for your help and guiding me
Attachments

Hydra wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:39 pm hello everyone

i need some help if you guys can please advice me

the background will change colors as the price is making higher high and because the sell semaphore (red bg) is there we are not taking buy trades because our criteria is not met which is blue background with blue candles. so in this case all possible buy trades will be missed. how can we take those buy trades and re-enter because even after a semaphore appears the price can continue going up for another few hundreds of pips.

i will attach a picture and label it hopefully you can understand what i am trying to say

thank you for your help and guiding me

If you like Xard system, go after second dot and RSIMA dot line cross over.
All other indicators in that are not to be traded.
Earning moderate returns is fine as long as I can minimize both permanent loss of capital and reinvestment risk.