Re: No Nonsense Forex - Indicators

chickensword wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:45 am how do you use renko arrows?
i have wpr obos is that what you use?
wpr or stochastic obos exits can usually be tuned to work well but my favourite is this one below, like all these types they work best in trends.
(edit set to 4,4)

These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, shinnosuke, berserkyjc

Ogee wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:55 am wpr or stochastic obos exits can usually be tuned to work well but my favourite is this one below, like all these types they work best in trends.
(edit set to 4,4)

Forex_Trend_Champion alerts.mq4

a2.PNG
Do you have any blogs/videos you can point me in the direction of to understand how to use Renko to trade? The picture you have posted looks very tempting

xpf2003 wrote:

Do you have any blogs/videos you can point me in the direction of to understand how to use Renko to trade? The picture you have posted looks very tempting
shinnosuke wrote:
Thanks ogee. Can you share the sets too?
And what renko size you used bro?

Regards.
Just to clear this thread see this post ...

viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8472263&p=1295 ... 1295492895
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
xpf2003, shinnosuke

Stoch RSI

The stochastic of the relative strength index with a signal line. Can be used as a two Line Cross or a 50 line cross (zero line cross) or as over bought or over sold thresholds.
These users thanked the author Centaur for the post:
pipsquirrel
半人馬座
Bàn rénmǎzuò

If you enjoy my work please hit the like button, to show some support.
All comments, criticism, advise or general ideas are more than welcome. In fact its crucial to have a continues learning / developing mechanism not just for me but all fellow market enthusiasts.

asbestosman21 wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:22 am 1. Average True Range for SL and TP placement, and also for pullback range;
2. Kijunsen for Baseline;
3. SSL Channel for 1st Confirmation;
4. Absolute Strength Histogram for 2nd Confirmation;
5. Waddah Attar Explosion for Volume / Volatility .

Please let me know if it is possible. I can definitely pay for your time as well.
I don't want money, just note I'll post the EA on Forex Station. Lets start by writing the indicators for your system.

You are missing an exit indicator? Also if you can confirm entry and exit rules formally, including a formal money management system.
半人馬座
Bàn rénmǎzuò

All comments, criticism, advise or general ideas are more than welcome. In fact its crucial to have a continues learning / developing mechanism not just for me but all fellow market enthusiasts.

Kijun-sen

Is average between highest high price data and lowest low price data for the Kijun lookback period.
These users thanked the author Centaur for the post (total 2):
xpf2003, pipsquirrel
半人馬座
Bàn rénmǎzuò

SSL Channel

Semaphore Signal Level Channel
These users thanked the author Centaur for the post (total 2):
xpf2003, pipsquirrel
半人馬座
Bàn rénmǎzuò

Absolute Strength Histogram

Converted from MT4, did not include all the visual displays...
These users thanked the author Centaur for the post:
pipsquirrel
半人馬座
Bàn rénmǎzuò