Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

rogeryrogery wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:56 am Hi Xard,

Template shared is I think 5MIN, and MA + LINE TF set to 15MIN as default, for higher TF like 15 MIN default should be 30MIN ? and In setting it should be first higger time frame.

Am I right or wrong ?
XARD: Right
Hi,

now this is confusing. If you look screenshot from XARD (viewtopic.php?p=1295492639#p1295492639) he has M15 with M15 settings, but have M5 with M15 settings. So he had wrong here? Or what is the case now?

Thanks to teacher xard777 for your generous sharing. I really like the 45 version. Traders who can feed the community. This makes my trading more professional and I will learn mql4/5 programming. Help more people.
gratitude

Just after get off work, I was sitting on my uncle's Toyota mvp and opened the tablet to remotely operate the home computer.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
StuartWong, erynade, jolugarpe
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
StuartWong
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

This is my three-month strategy test from July to October.
I've been able to be 100% sure that my use of the xard system with a dual tdi strategy is effective in avoiding range consolidation and capturing the start and end of a trend
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
StuartWong