Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:20 am 3 x MA Cross (Modified)

Here is your mod....
But dont know now how to filtered this situation marked with orange rectangle...
Dear Kvak
As per my observation indicator is working perfectly fine, if i find any issues i'll kindly bring to your notice. About orange rectangle, here i have given my understanding in the below picture, please go through it. To make this indicator more strong, if possible please incorporate additional options like signal period and DSL, it will be a killer combination. Also if possible please add option to edit alert text message option in input parameters menu, it would be really helpful. Thank you once again for your awesome work.
Attachments

muhammadfarooq wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:06 pm respected sir please add buy sell and wait candle
inside band wait candle above green (buy) and below sell (red)
Added the band breakout candles and changed the deviation to double.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
Chickenspicy, SijjiN, Milad8732, Jedidiah, kvak, 太虚一毫, alexm, faulknertrader1

Moving Average Entry + Exit (Color Filling & Special Conditions)

Request indicator
A little recap, in this indicator have 2x2 averages cross.
First cross of averages ( longest periods ) is ENTRY, with colored lines and ribbon.
Second cross of averages (shorter periods) is EXIT, possible display like a lines.
In ENTRY uptrend is triggered only down cross of EXIT averages and viceversa.
Separatre arrows and alerts for ENTRY and EXIT.
Candles have 4 colors, possible use for reentry in longest trend, when ENTRY and EXIT have same trend...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 16):
traderokey, 太虚一毫, Skyold, StuartWong, thomdel, muhammadfarooq, dmnik, Jimmy, josi, Rabi, Jedidiah, Krunal Gajjar, Milad8732, Mundu19, acer777, michaelB

kvak wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:57 am Request indicator
First cross of averages ( longest periods ) is ENTRY, with colored lines and ribbon.
Second cross of averages ( shortern periods) is EXIT, possible display like a lines.
Candles have 4 colors, possible use for reentry in longest trend, when ENTRY and EXIT have same trend...
WOW! Thanks a lot Kvak, what a wonderful indicator!

Thanks for taking the effort to make this happen!
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 4):
kvak, StuartWong, Chickenspicy, Jedidiah
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

kvak wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 8:52 am This is a PM request.
Stand alone version of Xards two moving averages with two ribbons.
Candles have options for coloring based on direction of fast,slow or slope of two MAs...
Hello,
Dear Kvak, may I please?
If so, please. Can you add a limit on the number of bars / candles in the settings? This will allow for the acceleration of mt4. Now the candles are set to infinity, if a limited number could be set ... If you can help, please help.
Thank you

kvak wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:57 am Request indicator
Second cross of averages ( shortern periods) is EXIT, possible display like a lines.
Sorry Kvak,

one question.

Why are the Entries partially different from the XU indicator?
Is it because of the Exits?

I have Marked the Arrows from XU signal in a Circle which are different or aren't there at all
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew