Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

promixer wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:05 am @XARD so stop loss was above moving average to get such a good risk to reward ratio right? Otherwise risk would be too high to put stop loss above semaphore. Can you just confirm that. Thanks

XARD: Yes, a virtual stop above the MA line, if you are in a SELL and you get a Blue candle you bail, if you are in a BUY and you get a Pink candle you bail.
You are constantly scalping.

XARD, if you see this message: On which timeframe would you exit upon seeing a candle of the opposite color? I ask because I know you look at M1, M5, M15, and M30 simultaneously to get an overall picture of the WS30 market.

Also, would you exit on the close of an opposite-colored candle, or as soon as as the candle changes color regardless of whether it closes or not?
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post:
LJC

TransparentTrader wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:56 am XARD, if you see this message: On which timeframe would you exit upon seeing a candle of the opposite color? I ask because I know you look at M1, M5, M15, and M30 simultaneously to get an overall picture of the WS30 market.

Also, would you exit on the close of an opposite-colored candle, or as soon as as the candle changes color regardless of whether it closes or not?
As per above Xard said he is staying away from M1 and also always scalping.

Also the last chart he posted is M15 and M5 only, so M15 gives you the main trend and M5 is used for your entry and exits.

If M15 is up and M5 is up BUY, if M15 is up and M5 is down EXIT OR WAIT.

If M15 is down and M5 is down SELL, if M15 is down and M5 is up EXIT OR WAIT.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 11):
Jedidiah, StuartWong, TransparentTrader, fibo7818, LJC, Mickey Abi, thomdel, Mundu19, Skyold, oskar656, commodus
nil desperandum

fibo786 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:34 am Hello, I load this indicator without displaying text. How can I display it,thanks
Index is the default parameter. First, Mr. XARD once said that the smaller the loading period is, the more the second point will be, so change the period to M5 or M1 and zoom out the picture to see whether it is displayed. Second, the boll track will be loaded again in your main picture, and the stacking order of the two indicators will be reversed and reloaded
Attachments
These users thanked the author fibo7818 for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah

FourXXXX wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:04 am As per above Xard said he is staying away from M1 and also always scalping.

Also the last chart he posted is M15 and M5 only, so M15 gives you the main trend and M5 is used for your entry and exits.

Together, we can understand Mr. Xard's trading ideas. He is pursuing simplicity and perfection, and his trading ideas are always unchanged
Attachments
These users thanked the author fibo7818 for the post (total 5):
StuartWong, XXXX, Jedidiah, oskar656, commodus

FourXXXX wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:04 am As per above Xard said he is staying away from M1 and also always scalping.

Thanks XARD777 and FourXXXX for this explanation. I have been using M5 with M30, but will switch to M5 and M15 charts.

promixer wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:33 am Nice PowerPoint. I went through it and saw your daily goal is 100% of the profit. Wow, great, but how do you achieve this? I assume with compounding how many trades? Maybe you start with risking on the first 2% and then compound till 100%? Maybe wth 3 or 4 trades per day?

Thank you for the answer in advance.
XARD: See enclosed chart and how little was actually traded on the day.
Dear XARD,
thanks a lot for your great contributions! They change the way of trade for many of us.
May you please tell me if I'm correct with comments on chart?
1. for me, at the time, that dot is a 2nd dot, because previous high perimeter dot (ZIGZAG) is not confirmed yet; so so for me is a buy; the consequent sell is perfect, because price didn't go beyond the previous high;
2. for me, at the time, that dot is another 2nd dot, because previous low perimeter dot (ZIGZAG) is not confirmed yet; so so for me is a sell; the consequent buy is perfect, because price didn't go beyond the previous low;
3. for me, this trade is not confirmed by a 2nd dot, but in 1 minute TF is correct;
4. for me, this trade is perfect because it is confirmed by a 2nd dot;
5. for me, this trade is not confirmed by a 2nd dot, but in 1 minute TF is correct;
6. I'd take this sell trade because because previous low perimeter dot (ZIGZAG) is not confirmed yet.
Thanks in advance.

Lucmat
Attachments
These users thanked the author lucmat for the post:
Jedidiah

lucmat wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:21 pm Dear XARD,
thanks a lot for your great contributions! They change the way of trade for many of us.
May you please tell me if I'm correct with comments on chart?
1. for me, at the time, that dot is a 2nd dot, because previous high perimeter dot (ZIGZAG) is not confirmed yet; so so for me is a buy; the consequent sell is perfect, because price didn't go beyond the previous high;
2. for me, at the time, that dot is another 2nd dot, because previous low perimeter dot (ZIGZAG) is not confirmed yet; so so for me is a sell; the consequent buy is perfect, because price didn't go beyond the previous low;
3. for me, this trade is not confirmed by a 2nd dot, but in 1 minute TF is correct;
4. for me, this trade is perfect because it is confirmed by a 2nd dot;
5. for me, this trade is not confirmed by a 2nd dot, but in 1 minute TF is correct;
6. I'd take this sell trade because because previous low perimeter dot (ZIGZAG) is not confirmed yet.
Thanks in advance.

Lucmat
Hi Lucmat,

sorry to jump in but I went over your states and I have a question what is for you confirmed low perimeter dot? To make higher high (for example 6)?