Re: Sword System

josi wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:03 pm Or - as a retail trader - you are the last one in a long chain who receives the news, whereas institutional traders get it first and move markets - not before - but after they got it.
This may be the reason why day-trading based on fundamental analysis doesn't work anymore for retail traders.
Yes, Josi, it's like that. As a retail trader with no insight how the order books look like, it's almost like driving a car blindfolded. I mean, we are just left guessing that PA might move into the direction with assume.
On the other hand I have to admit, that when trading futures on Ninja Trader, I found order books confusing too as huge orders appeared in advance only to vanish once you are in the trade and PA moving against you. I found this very stressful, so I threw the towel.

I'm unable to use Indicators, thus I simply stick to Trendlines and major S/D levels. That's really as much as I can do to keep my results constantly in the green .
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
josi, Chickenspicy

some easy scalps
1:3s

The Waddah Attar has divergences sometimes but they are very minimal
The OBV sometimes looks like it is too slow but that is a good sign that it will keep going in the first direction if price pulled back
The bars are not regular Heikin but smoothed just slightly with ema , i think they are perfect
StepMaRsi Adaptive Tema helps filter more out
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 2):
wojtek, Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

unparalleled accuracy, thank you coders for these simple yet unbelievably powerful

i hope source codes would be released so just in case one day something happens and we cant use metatrader4 anymore there is a backup

this is by far the best thing i have seen without using economics
Attachments
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters