Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Someone asked on twitter if it is possible to update the mt5 version

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

fibo7818 wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:33 pm Dear Mr. xard, I sent you the picture trading method and my own ideas to see if it is beneficial to you. Although most of them are in Chinese, the English pictures sent by XARD are still there, so I can translate them

Continue to empty single light warehouse to go

The day line will soon be empty
Nice PowerPoint. I went through it and saw your daily goal is 100% of the profit. Wow, great, but how do you achieve this? I assume with compounding how many trades? Maybe you start with risking on the first 2% and then compound till 100%? Maybe wth 3 or 4 trades per day?

Thank you for the answer in advance.
XARD: See enclosed chart and how little was actually traded on the day.
Attachments
These users thanked the author promixer for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, fibo7818, StuartWong, thomdel, Mundu19

promixer wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:33 am Nice PowerPoint. I went through it and saw your daily goal is 100% of the profit. Wow, great, but how do you achieve this? I assume with compounding how many trades? Maybe you start with risking on the first 2% and then compound till 100%? Maybe wth 3 or 4 trades per day?

XARD: See the enclosed chart and how little was actually traded on the day.
Beautifully simple and clean! Great job XARD. :clap: This how trading should be done :)

Looking forward to this release :) :problem:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, StuartWong
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:55 am Beautifully simple and clean! Great job XARD. :clap: This how trading should be done :)

Looking forward to this release :) :problem:

Likewise! I just noticed that the G Channel is no longer a part of this brand-new setup. Or maybe it is and just got taken off the charts to show better the trades he took.

Either way I can't wait to see what the brilliant Xard777 comes up with next.
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, StuartWong, Jedidiah

promixer wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:33 am Nice PowerPoint. I went through it and saw your daily goal is 100% of the profit. Wow, great, but how do you achieve this? I assume with compounding how many trades? Maybe you start with risking on the first 2% and then compound till 100%? Maybe wth 3 or 4 trades per day?

XARD: See enclosed chart and how little was actually traded on the day.
@XARD so stop loss was above moving average to get such a good risk to reward ratio right? Otherwise risk would be too high to put stop loss above semaphore. Can you just confirm that. Thanks
XARD: Yes, a virtual stop above the MA line, if you are in a SELL and you get a Blue candle you bail, if you are in a BUY and you get a Pink candle you bail.
You are constantly scalping.
These users thanked the author promixer for the post (total 2):
StuartWong, Jedidiah