Re: G channel

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:56 am Just tried it first using arrows only made a template with the button off and applied it to another chart and the indicator stayed off for me, tried it also with everything on and it stayed off then too.

Respected sir,

Thanks for the Reply. I am extremely sorry to disturb you on this.

Ok. Got it.

I made a fresh template now and its fine.

This may be was happening because I edited the earlier made template file.txt and changed the Indicator name to the new name.
And this was may be the reason for this issue on my chart.

Thanks a Lot.
Thanks.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post:
maroka

vvFish wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:48 am ;)
Screenshot_195.png
:roll:
Screenshot_197.png
:yawn:
I looked at the Squeeze indicator and maybe should have called it bandwidth instead. Finding good settings wasn't too easy, possibly better suited in higher timeframes. So I thought about a %B. In its purest form all I got was the same results as the price cross histo. I added threshold levels and it potentially has more usage value.
These users thanked the author Jackson Doh for the post (total 6):
FXchaos, Tradehunter, eduarescobar, Rabi, RodrigoRT7, pipsquirrel

vvFish wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:48 am ;)
Screenshot_195.png
:roll:
Screenshot_197.png
:yawn:
Perhaps 2 to 3 years ago an indicator called HMA Trend was quite popular here. It consisted of a fast HMA and a slow one. Signals were generated when both trends were in alignment. Here I have tried to do something similar with the G Channel midline. Two versions, one based on price cross (top) & the other on slope change (bottom). Both come with arrows and alerts.
These users thanked the author Jackson Doh for the post (total 11):
thomdel, josi, Jedidiah, vvFish, oskar656, Jimmy, 太虚一毫, dmnik, kvak, pipsquirrel, Skyold

ReUs wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:03 pm Hello,
Would it be possible for you to name the 4 indicators below the main window, please?
histo bars 2 periods - G Channel slope ( you can get from this page)
dot indicator - RSI
another, this is similar as RSI .. no need to use..
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

mrtools wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:07 am Added the candles and shadow line.
G Channel indicator (Update)

Little update added separate prices for the bands.