Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System 5.5

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:26 am Okay, guys here's what I've been working on for your perusal. Enjoy and make those pip$.

Copy the complete folder XU-Hybrid 5.5 to your indicators folder. For the ATS follow the instructions in each folder.

XU-Hybrid 5.5.zip

N.B. thanks to @Xard for his amazing contribution to this system :clap:
Heartfelt thanks, Mr BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author StuartWong for the post:
Chickenspicy

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

I have these 2 indi's I have been looking at purely for confluence of the Zig Zag.
Have a look, have a play. If you like it ok, if not still ok........Ok
Sorry I only have the .ex4 Files
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, StuartWong, BeatlemaniaSA, Krunal Gajjar

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

rogeryrogery wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:18 am Hi,

I am posting the chart u shared earlier but with ur latest setup, not included G channel.

Please check and see if I am picking the wrong entry points.

Thank
in the 2nd pic, those are valid entries but you also have to consider the time of day. The first 2 are before the Tokyo opening so I would NOT take them (personally of course). The third one was good.

In the 1st pic, yes that is counter-trend so you should not be taking it. However, that is the challenge and fear that traders are faced with. What if I miss out on this move? what if it turns out to be a big move? So they take it and get screwed!

Have a set of rules and follow them. Even if it means you miss out on a "big" countertrend move.

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT