Re: Sword System

josi wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:03 pm Or - as a retail trader - you are the last one in a long chain who receives the news, whereas institutional traders get it first and move markets - not before - but after they got it.
This may be the reason why day-trading based on fundamental analysis doesn't work anymore for retail traders.
Totally agree, I also think fundamental analysis is completely useless for day trading!
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 3):
josi, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Waddah Bar
Heikin Bar

simple as that
no lag no repaint

Edit: SMMA is the best and there is divergences so dont think that it just sucks

dsl obv is good with it two
obv is close, a/d is intraday, so obv i think will have less false signal even though a/d is more accurate
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:30 am pro renko not bad just waiting for his template

Let us know how this goes. I'm genuinely curious to see how his template looks and performs, if it is the non-repainting indicator he claims to be.

I should note that the examples the seller gives use Median Renko charts and not Traditional Renko charts. Additionally, if you look closely at his charts, there are some wicks that are too long (i.e. there would be a new Renko brick formed instead of the wick getting longer).

See if he can give you some more insight into how to use his materials. Good questions to ask would be:

• Best renko box size for certain instruments
  • Best arrow indicator settings for certain instruments
  • How to avoid getting into a loss by a "false" arrow in which price heads in the exact opposite direction
  • How to determine optimal entry/exit points, or if we're just blindly buying at an up arrow and reversing into a sell trade upon getting a down arrow
  • Other indicators to use alongside the arrows for better entries/exits, if any
  • If this arrow works only on Median Renko charts and cannot be used on Traditional Renko charts.

Best of luck!
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah

TransparentTrader wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:42 am Let us know how this goes. I'm genuinely curious to see how his template looks and performs, if it is the non-repainting indicator he claims to be.

I should note that the examples the seller gives use Median Renko charts and not Traditional Renko charts. Additionally, if you look closely at his charts, there are some wicks that are too long (i.e. there would be a new Renko brick formed instead of the wick getting longer).

See if he can give you some more insight into how to use his materials. Good questions to ask would be:

[*] If this arrow works only on Median Renko charts and cannot be used on Traditional Renko charts.
[/list]

Best of luck!
ye here is regular renko
Attachments
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters