Re: Forex News Indicator MT4 and MT5

pruso wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:38 am How working Forex News Indicator?

1.Excellent work. Actually, I want to see how the market makers use the economic calendar to generate and suck Liquidity in a day when there are 2 to 4 major events affecitng for examply EU movement: first event may send the price. Second event may reverse it. third event may further drop it. Fourth even may take into consolidation.

If you can make a data window dynamic which means show by color change or three blinking colors showing the movement of the price away from a particular event to another one.

Had mql file been made available, I would have tried with the Forex-station coders here, though I do believe you are capable of doing it. I am an admirer of your EA abilities.

2. Vertical lines showing the event will be quite helpful. Like available in the attached indicator.
These users thanked the author optionhk for the post (total 2):
erynade, Ricstar_8

Re: Forex News Indicator MT4 and MT5

optionhk wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:25 pm 1.Excellent work. Actually, I want to see how the market makers use the economic calendar to generate and suck Liquidity in a day when there are 2 to 4 major events affecitng for examply EU movement: first event may send the price. Second event may reverse it. third event may further drop it. Fourth even may take into consolidation.

If you can make a data window dynamic which means show by color change or three blinking colors showing the movement of the price away from a particular event to another one.

Had mql file been made available, I would have tried with the Forex-station coders here, though I do believe you are capable of doing it. I am an admirer of your EA abilities.

2. Vertical lines showing the event will be quite helpful. Like available in the attached indicator.
I am using an example of scale trader data window which blinks in yellow color while the top and bottom of the price scale are colored and the rectangles shows the positions filled and yet to be filled. That is for the scale trader. Same concept of the events having been done will be excellent for a scalping or intra day swing trader.
Attachments
These users thanked the author optionhk for the post:
erynade