Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

@ xard,

Respectfully, I request,

kindly if possible, incorporate the following,
a) allow the user to vary the input parameter of zigzag line in XU -43- SEMAFOR standalone indicator,
b) background color change in XU-43 at the appearance of semafor dot at DotPer2 and DotPer5 (both values I keep them same),
c) Font size adjustment in XU-44 Triangles.

Grateful for your system to understand the market structure,

Thanks in advance,
Annadurai.
Earning moderate returns is fine as long as I can minimize both permanent loss of capital and reinvestment risk.

sal wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:47 pm Thanks bro.. arrow are fine, still alert message sound same keep going nonstop
can you check alert to fix..
alerts are useless for this tool as it is,
the code is poorly written and not worth re factoring,

put 1,2,3 as mas in a 1 minute time frame and you will see it redraws the arrows but not the lines
you need lines,arrows,alerts in sync and no redraws.
since there are properly written similar ones.
better look for a proper written tool if you want the alerts
regards
These users thanked the author Xronos__ for the post:
sal

kvak wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:36 am Hello, this is ony testing version, it is simply moving averages not in mode HL like XU ma.
And working on average cross not on slope....
I haven't finished the candles and alerts

....try it...
But how you want reentering after exit arrows?
WOW this is amazing Kvak.. truly amazing.

Right now I have it mixed with the XU indicator as you havent finished it yet.

Here is a Chart showing your (soon to be) Masterpiece!

These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
Jedidiah
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

josi wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:18 pm You are quite right - good entries & exits.
Nevertheless - I think - it will be a losing strategy, if you don't filter out ranges (simply means, you can't use it on its own, just yet...):
indeed, ranges are the problem.. I personally wouldn't know though how to implent a "range detector" additionally in here (if that's possible at all)

maybe a potential cross threshold? but might not help and just give you worse entries...
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew