Re: G channel

mrtools wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:23 am G channel with MTF + Coloring on Slope change & Optimized code

Was stuck on getting this version to display but Thanks to Centaur and his mt5 version was able to make a hopefully lighter version, with the center average coloring on slope.

Respected Sir,

If possible & If you think this will be helpful to all then Request to Kindly Please Add these features : to : ! G - Channel (mtf + btn)

1) Colour Candles : 2 Colours only : i.e. Bull & Bears Candles
2) Arrows
3) Shadow Line

Thanks for your Support, efforts, Kindness, Generosity.
Thanks for all the Indicators, Shares.
Thanks a Lot.

Tradehunter wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:26 pm Hi Mr Tools.
I hate to be that guy but you know its coming and everyone else is just waiting so...
Can we get alerts & arrows on this indi please??? Thanks!!!
G-channel 3 color candles would be kinda cool!
This thing looks awesome.
Added all the prices, alerts and arrows.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 13):
alpha24, Mickey Abi, jng640, Tradehunter, maroka, thomdel, Milad8732, Jedidiah, kvak, 太虚一毫, Garg, Steam1, pipsquirrel

thomdel wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:40 am Respected Sir,

If possible & If you think this will be helpful to all then Request to Kindly Please Add these features : to : ! G - Channel (mtf + btn)

2) Arrows
3) Shadow Line

Thanks a Lot.
Sounds like a good idea, will work on it tomorrow.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, maroka, Mustafa, Jimmy

thomdel wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:40 am Respected Sir,

2) Arrows
3) Shadow Line

Thanks a Lot.
Added the candles and shadow line.

Jimmy wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:02 am That's a massive update man. Thanks for doing this Mrtools, this is definitely a Top 10 indicator now.
G Channel Histogram indicators

Attached some experimental G Channel histos. I have made separate ones for Price cross and slope change but thinking about it maybe I should have combined these into one. The 3rd one is an attempt at a channel squeeze. I've not added alerts, arrows or mtf but left the source code if anyone wants to try.

Jackson Doh wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:24 pm Attached some experimental G Channel histos. I have made separate ones for Price cross and slope change but thinking about it maybe I should have combined these into one. The 3rd one is an attempt at a channel squeeze. I've not added alerts, arrows or mtf but left the source code if anyone wants to try.
Whoa! These are top notch, I never knew you had some coding experience? Blew me out of the water bro 🙏

Kvak, Mrtools & Josi will love these.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 5):
Jackson Doh, BeatlemaniaSA, maroka, Jedidiah, kvak
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance