Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:33 am All Crypto will go the same as all fiat currency without backing... to ZERO!!!
And behind door number two we have GOLD!!!
Who knew?
"There's Tree stumps everywhere man"

Xard777
A couple of Krugerrands in the safe will do nicely I think... ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
FAIZANXG, fibo7818, Quinton2001
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:56 am idk either!!!!!!!!!!! If you want help post screenshots and not postage stamp size.
Im just confused with the rules. Could you simplify the rules if possible? I did go back in this thread and saw Screeenshots of XARD with the instructions but they are not in order so its hard to follow like what are you supposed to look first?

Buying from DOWN SQUARE from lower channel DOT with confirmations (MA, Candle color, RSIOMA) but the price goes against me everything repaints and im here holding a massive loss position.

Buying from a lower channel line DOT with the confirmations the price goes in my favour hits the channel line creating a DOT and I EXIT. price goes back up making a huge move while me selling it early. how am I supposed to exit.

Backtesting with SoftFX since yesterday trying mixture of different versions yet mostly losses... Im just not understanding the rules something key is missing.

FAIZANXG wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:09 am Im just confused with the rules. Could you simplify the rules if possible? I did go back in this thread and saw Screeenshots of XARD with the instructions but they are not in order so its hard to follow like what are you supposed to look first?
Page ONE viewtopic.php?p=1294848283#p1294848283
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
FAIZANXG, Jedidiah
nil desperandum