Re: News Ahead

''US State Department spokesman Ned Price dismissed the offer for peace talks shortly after it was extended, citing Russia's recent missile strikes on Kyiv.''

(err, the US isn't actually at war with Russia. Does the US so completely own Zelensky now that they make the Ukraine's decisions for them now ??

https://caitlinjohnstone.substack.com/p ... -offer-for

Reminder that the US has no real interest in what happens to the Ukraine and will happily watch it slowly be destroyed in it's proxy war. (We'll supply the money (freshly printed) and you supply the dead).

Re: UKRAINIAN SHELLING

Ogee wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:01 pm ⚠️ MULTI-STOREY RESIDENTIAL BUILDING IN RUSSIAN CITY OF BELGOROD DAMAGED AFTER UKRAINIAN SHELLING - REGIONAL GOVERNOR

- Reuters
this war is so shit........... one side says they're winning the other side says they're winning but no ones getting anywhere & you've got these reporters pretending to be G.I JOE

i dont even know whats true anymore
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Chickenspicy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: UKRAINIAN SHELLING

moey_dw wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:27 pm this war is so shit........... one side says they're winning the other side says they're winning but no ones getting anywhere & you've got these reporters pretending to be G.I JOE

i dont even know whats true anymore
Ukraine won't allow any reporters to go to the actual fighting (in case they see something they shouldn't) and any western reporters reporting from the Russian frontline are de-platformed by western MSM.

That's the BBC's Jeremy Bowen pretending to be reporting live from the front when a kind old lady stopped to ask if he was alright after apparently falling down 🤣
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Chickenspicy

Re: News Ahead

Well, the US/NATO are playing with the fire till it is too late. The consequences will be devastating. But I guess that's the intent anyway.

Subject that this is true, based on obtained documents it's pretty outrageous how careless they act to draw Europe into a war. Of course it will be all Putin's fault. Like he blows up his own bridges and pipelines and.....

At almost precisely the time that London reportedly sabotaged peace talks between Kiev and Moscow in April this year, British military intelligence operatives were drawing up blueprints to destroy a major Russian bridge crossed by thousands of civilians per day.
If one can rely on the documents obtained, Britain’s evident interest in planning such an attack underscores the deep involvement of NATO powers in the Ukraine proxy war. At almost precisely the time that London reportedly sabotaged peace talks between Kiev and Moscow in April this year, British military intelligence operatives were drawing up blueprints to destroy a major Russian bridge crossed by thousands of civilians per day.

The roadmap was produced by Hugh Ward, a British military veteran. In related emails Chris Donnelly, the senior British army intelligence operative and former NATO advisor, declared the proposals to be “very impressive indeed.”
So it is not surprising that the UK/US would be content to see WWIII erupt.

Ogee...call your dogs back, will you!!!........ :D ......
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Ogee