Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

honje19960321 wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:03 am bro Congratulations on knowing how to use the XARD system. Since the SEMAFOR of the XARD system will be redrawn, most Chinese greedy traders will choose to forego using it. Hence, missed opportunity to profit from this holy grail system.
Thank you. At the beginning, I used xard to take a heavy position, and now I also trade a heavy position. Considering the compound interest of Xard, I also traded a full position in China with only 10 times leverage. I chose to look only at the main group diagram
Attachments

marwilli wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:23 am Yes, and it would be extremly nice, if the semafor in future setup will be a stand alone file, like the V44 setup :) :In Love: :)
Dear Xard, i have this request too, having the semafor stand alone will be great, in order to have a lighter system. With an old cpu it's complicated with several currencies and your system.

Thanks ! :hug:

XARD: I will keep it in mind.
These users thanked the author LittleCaro for the post:
marwilli

Dear Mr. xard, I sent you the picture trading method and my own ideas to see if it is beneficial to you. Although most of them are in Chinese, the English pictures sent by XARD are still there, so I can translate them

Continue to empty single light warehouse to go

The day line will soon be empty
These users thanked the author fibo7818 for the post:
Jedidiah

LittleCaro wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:18 am Dear Xard, i have this request too, having the semafor stand alone will be great, in order to have a lighter system. With an old cpu it's complicated with several currencies and your system.

Thanks ! :hug:

XARD: I will keep it in mind.
Request Background color change too,
also XU-44 triangle (second dot) price print,font size reduced.
Thanks in advance,
XARD: I will add the font size in the input menu and you can change it from there.
These users thanked the author annadurai for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, StuartWong
Earning moderate returns is fine as long as I can minimize both permanent loss of capital and reinvestment risk.

Do we still have to look for the second dot for confirmation in the latest version? followed by the MA Cross (both pink or blue), Coloured Candle, RSIOMA to take the position.
or we can enter position on the channel line dot by just taking the rest of the confirmations? (Not including second dot)? and exit on the opposite channel line DOT

*Something like the below move. Meeting all the confirmation except second dot.
Attachments