Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

whiteadrian23 wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:37 am Mod edit: No links, please help by attaching the files to your post as per our rules.
Link removed.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
whiteadrian23
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

IdeaRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

TradeSmart wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:55 am I've experience lately that MT4 is kinda lagging or freezing. I don't know if its the broker or the entire server. Which platform are you using other than MT4??
If your MT4 is lagging and becoming less responsive try reducing "bars in history" and "bars in charts" in the Options/Charts menu.
I am attaching you a tutorial on how to do that. It is most likely caused by one of your indicators or too many charts with too many indicators.
Try running multiple instances of MT4 rather than 1 instance of the software with more charts, because it is a 32bit software and is therefore limited to use the resources available. I run always only 1 chart inside 1 MT4.
Other platform I use for charting is: Tradingview, but it is only good for drawing and historical charting and analysis. It is incapable (at present) of plotting live higher timeframe plots in real-time, like MT4 does.
These users thanked the author 4NDR45 for the post (total 3):
acer777, moey_dw, simon_n3z

PumbaPLS wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:51 pm Kvak, sorry as the Entries are differently calculated (?) my idea doesnt work the way I have written it..

I wanted to achieve that I do NOT get any of those red crosses (exits) in a downtrend.
I wanted to achieve that I do NOT get any of those green crosses (exits) in an uptrend.

I have solved the problem by adding the Indicator twice on the Chart, but I thought I found an "easy" solution to the problem, by requesting a simple filter. So We do not need to attach the indicator twice.
Seems like its not as easy.
Hello, this is ony testing version, it is simply moving averages not in mode HL like XU ma.
And working on average cross not on slope....
I haven't finished the candles and alerts

....try it...
But how you want reentering after exit arrows?
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
annadurai, 太虚一毫, moey_dw, acer777, PumbaPLS

Vladimir Sokolov wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:09 am Hello, can you please help...
I found this wonderful MT4 indicator based on CCI with zero lines.
If it's not difficult, can you write the same thing based on RSI but with the possibility of adding a 30 / 50 / 80 line?
Thank you in advance
Please no spamming the pages with multiple same posts u must contribute & post a bit more before ask for free coding.......... welcome to the site!!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, simon_n3z, Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈