Re: G-Channel Trend Trading System for all timeframes

Wow what a find......... where did this come from!!! thanks mustafa bro i just loaded this beauty up & like this updated setup because its clean & that G channel indicator is certainly something

This is the type of stuff forexstation is made of............ a template with indicators used nice & easy on the eyes not that amdudus action trade bullshit lol

Here is a bitcoin chart can someone tell me what the big semaphore means?? the yellow and pink one on the double top
reason i ask is it only appears once on the weekly chart in over 10 years of data lol 🤔🤔🤔
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 5):
Jedidiah, erynade, Mustafa, Chickenspicy, Mundu19
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

InfoRe: G-Channel Trend Trading System for all timeframes

Mustafa wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:27 pm Thank you Jimmy for saving it! It is a good system. It incorporates some of the XARD without making the system heavy. Just to make it more efficient, I have removed the Trigger Zone indicators and added something else.... It will be truly a replica of Xard system without being heavy on the eyes...... Can be used on any timeframe and with any instrument now.... And my regards to the XU-Semafor BT developer.... Outstanding job... The new Template, additional indicator, and the new look all are there for everyone's perusal. The VQ indicator is a bit slower but it can be used for confirmation...
Magic! Thank you for giving us a new, updated template I've added them to the original post :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 6):
erynade, Jedidiah, Mustafa, Chickenspicy, LittleCaro, StuartWong
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

josi wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:18 pm Don't take this the wrong way - just a suggestion:
"the answer is" - not only - RSI but any reliable indicator. Why?
Because it is not about the indicator, at all, but about higher TF (i. e. the directional bias of your choice).
I put the system on 1Minute chart and asked myself if I can use the signal generated without changing the timeframe of my chart. The answer that came to my mind is: Yes! May be I am biased since it is my system. But let's break it down. I see a second dot which forms after the big Square dot, The dot forms under the avg. of the G Channel. It is confirmed by divergence on the RSI. I wait further till the candles change color. Now since Semafor and the Channel indicate the current trend is down, I place the trade and let it run till it makes me a decent reward. I close the trade. So I establish that when the following things occur in confluence, I can confidently place a trade which would have a high winning probability with enough confirmations. I wouldn't get many trades a day but the ones I get meeting all these conditions are good trades irrespective of whether they are winners or losers. The dot repaints but with RSI it becomes more predictable to know when a dot is going to stay... I hope the system has got enough checks and criteria to filter out some really good signals out of the chaos. It is these few signals which really count. One just has to be patient and observant. It is independent of Multi timeframe analysis...
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, Mundu19, LittleCaro, Marktaylor58, StuartWong

The G channel is truly a hidden gem. I've used it since it was first posted in this forum. I personally make the upper band and the lower band invisible as they can behave like a fractal, though you can use them as a nice breakout indicator. The middle line is the gold, you can use it as a baseline, and you can also use it as an exit indicator if you counter-trade, it's also a solid S&R line. The wider the gap between the upper band and the lower band with the middle band indicates that the price is in a nice long trend. The smaller the gap tells you in a slow range activity.
These users thanked the author Alphonse91 for the post (total 6):
Mustafa, Jedidiah, oskar656, Mundu19, sylvester21, DaffyTaffy

Alphonse91 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:27 am The G channel is truly a hidden gem. I've used it since it was first posted in this forum. I personally make the upper band and the lower band invisible as they can behave like a fractal, though you can use them as a nice breakout indicator. The middle line is the gold, you can use it as a baseline, and you can also use it as an exit indicator if you counter-trade, it's also a solid S&R line. The wider the gap between the upper band and the lower band with the middle band indicates that the price is in a nice long trend. The smaller the gap tells you in a slow range activity.
Thanks for the tips. I just learnt about the indi today, thanks to Jimmy's post.

It's just one day of testing, but I noticed the upper/lower bands are really really useful. I added this indi as a filter indicator, to limit the trades I take. There were some setups I didn't take today, cos price didn't come from the bands when it crossed the middle line. Some of those setups would've hit my SL before reaching my TP on M1 TF.

Now I have an indi that gives me reasons not to take a trade, hence reducing my losing rate and increasing my winning rate. it's a good one. I'll see how it turns out in the long run.

Thanks again for this gem Mustafa
These users thanked the author maroka for the post (total 4):
Mustafa, Mundu19, Jedidiah, DaffyTaffy

Mustafa wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:29 am I put the system on 1Minute chart and asked myself if I can use the signal generated without changing the timeframe of my chart. The answer that came to my mind is: Yes! May be I am biased since it is my system. But let's break it down. I see a second dot which forms after the big Square dot, The dot forms under the avg. of the G Channel. It is confirmed by divergence on the RSI. I wait further till the candles change color. Now since Semafor and the Channel indicate the current trend is down, I place the trade and let it run till it makes me a decent reward. I close the trade. So I establish that when the following things occur in confluence, I can confidently place a trade which would have a high winning probability with enough confirmations. I wouldn't get many trades a day but the ones I get meeting all these conditions are good trades irrespective of whether they are winners or losers. The dot repaints but with RSI it becomes more predictable to know when a dot is going to stay... I hope the system has got enough checks and criteria to filter out some really good signals out of the chaos. It is these few signals which really count. One just has to be patient and observant. It is independent of Multi timeframe analysis...
" I wouldn't get many trades a day...." Well, as I can see on your chart, there are a lot, trading pullbacks off the G Channel Midline i.e. adding trades all the way down. Even countertrades off the dotted channel outlines make fun. No, not in an obvious trend of course. I would not do that.
All in all it's a tool that's really convenient to use. Again, I don't see any benefit using a subwindow though. Thanks again for posting it here.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Mustafa

No complaints, works well. Added two with setting 144 and 377. Price often bounces at the dotted outer lines of the Channel.
For those who can't live without a subwindow...... The Wave trend posted in the download section should be sufficient to filter some trades. I used it as overlay on the ForexProfitFilter indicator which does not repaint.
Oh, and I'm sure some will ask me for the "white arrows" . It's the Channel signal Indicator which seems to fit the G-channel quite well.
The arrows are no trading signal. As they follow Price action of course they may repaint some time. That answers the repaint question too.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Krunal Gajjar, Mustafa

A trade I took with the system and let it run to show the importance of dots and squares.... Originally I took the trade on 1Minute chart but the screenshot did not cover it all so I had to switch the timeframe to 5M.... I entered after square formation when I got a second dot and the channel mid line cross. Now the optimal exit would have been to fold it after the formation of the bottom square but I chose to let it run further... With the help of semafor dots you can let your trades run in trend direction to the maximum....
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post:
Mundu19

From the right edge of the market.... Trading most of the time will be like this using the system...... Hope the actual entries and exits teach you more about how to use the system instead of unloading a ton of theories onto someone desperate to understand and use it.....
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 9):
thomdel, KosmosDaBas, Jedidiah, maroka, remcous, oskar656, Mundu19, Hartl, FAIZANXG

Trading system depends your profit % .
G CHANNEL DIFFERENT PERIOD gives a long profit and easy to trace market..
various opportunities available that can be open trades..

hope this will be good and testing needs ..
i need an auto ea based on my rules to make test for a month.
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
sylvester21, Mustafa
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi