Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello community!!!

Still trying to find my discretionary trading strategy based in price action and would be of great support to have the CCFp indicator modified to find potential pairs for set ups.

So, I'm asking to draw a line on the chart each time the lines crosses each other. I believe, it needs to draw the line on close to avoid multiple or false crossings? or to calculate on the next couple of bars? Sorry not an expert on coding, just trying to avoid multiple lines but please get back to me if is not clear enough.

Can the line be extended X bars, defined by the user?

Many thanks in advance, I appreciate much

PumbaPLS wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:51 pm XU ma simple BT 1.12

Kvak, This might sound like a weird request but I hope it could be implemented

Request:

Please add a 3rd Moving Average Filter Option (T1MA)

Signals: Only show LONG Entries if Price is BELOW Filter MA and vice versa.

This would be amazing for the new System I have shared.

XU ma simple BT 1.12.ex4
Xard Universe MA (with 3rd Moving Average Filter Option)

Hello.
Try it if it's what you wanted...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 15):
xard777, 太虚一毫, Chickenspicy, dmnik, Skyold, thomdel, Jimmy, BeatlemaniaSA, pfxi, whiteadrian23, Ricstar_8, Jedidiah, QSD, Milad8732, alexm

kvak wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:46 am Hello.
Try it if it's what you wanted...
Hey Kvak,

Thanks for your indicator and those addtional options, but could you add a "reverse" or "exit" option potentially?

As what I wanted is to use for is for the Exits.. which means I need short "entries" during an uptrend

Currently I use 2 times the XU indicator for the Exits, but it would be much more comfortable and easier, if it could be just 1 Indicator.

See Picture below
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
dmnik
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:08 pm Hey Kvak,

Thanks for your indicator and those addtional options, but could you add a "reverse" or "exit" option potentially?

As what I wanted is to use for is for the Exits.. which means I need short "entries" during an uptrend

Currently I use 2 times the XU indicator for the Exits, but it would be much more comfortable and easier, if it could be just 1 Indicator.

See Picture below

browtf.png
Sorry dont understand from your picture..., post picture only with my indicator and what you want....

Kvak, sorry as the Entries are differently calculated (?) my idea doesnt work the way I have written it..

I try to explain it as clear as possible so that you might understand what I was trying to achieve.

Attachement 1 Entries:
The Entries are based on the settings: T1MA 20 and S1MA 10
Attachement 2 Exits:
The Exits are based on the settings: T1MA 10 and S1MA 4

What I have tried to achieve with my request:

I wanted to achieve that I do NOT get any of those red crosses (exits) in a downtrend.
I wanted to achieve that I do NOT get any of those green crosses (exits) in an uptrend.

Attachement 3 Filtering:

I have solved the problem by adding the Indicator twice on the Chart, but I thought I found an "easy" solution to the problem, by requesting a simple filter. So We do not need to attach the indicator twice.
Seems like its not as easy.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
Jimmy
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:51 pm Kvak, sorry as the Entries are differently calculated (?) my idea doesnt work the way I have written it..

I try to explain it as clear as possible so that you might understand what I was trying to achieve.

Attachement 1 Entries:
The Entries are based on the settings: T1MA 20 and S1MA 10

1 Example.png

Attachement 2 Exits:
The Exits are based on the settings: T1MA 10 and S1MA 4

2 Example.png

What I have tried to achieve with my request:

I wanted to achieve that I do NOT get any of those red crosses (exits) in a downtrend.
I wanted to achieve that I do NOT get any of those green crosses (exits) in an uptrend.

Attachement 3 Filtering:

3 Example.png

I have solved the problem by adding the Indicator twice on the Chart, but I thought I found an "easy" solution to the problem, by requesting a simple filter. So We do not need to attach the indicator twice.
Seems like its not as easy.
It is clear now, better to post simple picture....
In your original request is add third MA what I do....and this what you want now you must need four MA to make somethink like this...It would be complicated ..Dont know if is possible to do somethink like this but I will look on it....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
BeatlemaniaSA, Woodyz, Jimmy, viklam, Jedidiah, acer777, PumbaPLS

Request for MA + Signal BT.Ex4

Dear Kvak
I need your help, is it possible to add one more option as second MA, it should be like MA1 and MA2 and signal period, when price crosses MA1 or MA2 or MA1 cross MA2 but didnt cross signal, then signal period coloring should be white(neutral), and the moment price along with MA1 and MA2 both crosses over signal period, then signal period should change into blue or red. For Option Arrows on: if possible add this option: "arrows and coloring signal based on cross of MA1 and MA2 over signal". As long as price, MA1 and MA2 didnt cross over signal period the signal period should not changes its color. Iam sure with this options, this indicator will be powerful and will be less noise and can avoid false signals, mainly in lower timeframes. Iam really so sorry if iam troubling you. Thank you for everything.
Attachments