Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:51 pm Yes, when the ZZ line turns up and a larger dot appears consider taking profit or when the price gets to the channel line. Another option is to wait for the Square Semafor. Knowing exactly the best place to take profit is harder than knowing where to enter.

This might help also. viewtopic.php?p=1295490478#p1295490478
Really Appriciate it thank you for your help :)
These users thanked the author FAIZANXG for the post (total 2):
XXXX, Jedidiah

Quinton2001 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:51 pm Hi Faizanxg please don't be in total despair you will eventually get ahold of it, I believe members that where once new in here went through the same. To be quite honest I blew accounts since last year made back my losses last month & I am still going. All I can say is that the beauty of both Xard & Xu Hybrid System is out of this world. What I've observed is that I was very impatient every time when I think I got it right, I learn something new again & again. Decided to back test for 2 months by using "strategy tester" to study how each indicator works especially the Xard semafors. The Station helped me cut my learning curve short it would have taken me 5+ to get it right. Grateful! <3 <3 :problem:
What most people do though is try something have a few losses get pissed off and try something else, have a few losses get pissed off and try something else, have a few losses get pissed off and try something else, have a few losses get pissed off and try something else, have a few losses get pissed off and try something else, have a few losses get pissed off and try something else...
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 5):
Quinton2001, FAIZANXG, BeatlemaniaSA, Castle73, Skyold
nil desperandum

FAIZANXG wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:39 pm Thank you, Ill take the buy trade on greendot at the bottom of channel line while the price being above the openline. but should I exit on the opposite dot on the top channel line?
To be honest I think you should go Demo until you understand the system because not understanding it is pure gambling or take trades for like 2 weeks on a demo compare the results & see if they are good, then come back to a live account, In my opinion.
These users thanked the author Quinton2001 for the post:
Jedidiah

FourXXXX wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:56 pm What most people do though is try something have a few losses get pissed off and try something else, have a few losses get pissed off and try something else, have a few losses get pissed off and try something else, have a few losses get pissed off and try something else, have a few losses get pissed off and try something else, have a few losses get pissed off and try something else...
True Fourxxx & I was one of them :sweat: :lmao: :lmao: The motivation I received from the station kept me going.
These users thanked the author Quinton2001 for the post:
XXXX

FourXXXX wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:56 pm What most people do though is try something have a few losses get pissed off and try something else, have a few losses get pissed off and try something else, have a few losses get pissed off and try something else, have a few losses get pissed off and try something else, have a few losses get pissed off and try something else, have a few losses get pissed off and try something else...
CORRECT! wish I had found Forex-Station few years ago haha

FourXXXX wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:51 pm Yes, when the ZZ line turns up and a larger dot appears consider taking profit or when the price gets to the channel line. Another option is to wait for the Square Semafor. Knowing exactly the best place to take profit is harder than knowing where to enter.

This might help also. viewtopic.php?p=1295490478#p1295490478
Thank you. took the trade. Out with +$60 was I too early? no right ? cuz the zigzag dot appeared on the top of the channel line.
Attachments