Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

josi wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:12 pm either BB stop, ATR stop, or RplusT's old TrendEnvelopes.
I think he'll tell us soon enough.
It's mrtools' latest updated version of Mladen's Trend Envelopes.

I'm using it as an additional filter. Play around with it guys and give your feedback ;)

Test ALL the settings YOURSELF to find which combination works for you and your style of trading!
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
josi, knglerxst
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:41 pm It's mrtools' latest updated version of Mladen's Trend Envelopes.
Just delete the post, if you feel like it:
there weren't too many possibilities, were there?
I still think your RSI worked really well for bias.
As for the rest - buy as low as possible and sell as high as possible, i. e. use TLs - as RplusT always says - or something that looks similar: trend envelopes (you have to play around with inputs until they come close to what you want to see):
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

josi wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:18 pm Just delete the post, if you feel like it:
there weren't too many possibilities, were there?
I still think your RSI worked really well for bias.
As for the rest - buy as low as possible and sell as high as possible, i. e. use TLs - as RplusT always says - or something that looks similar: trend envelopes (you have to play around with inputs until they come close to what you want to see):
No need to delete it. Duly noted and moving on...Everyone is entitled to their opinion and observations. :sweat:

At the end of the day, you trade with what you want and how you want. All profits and losses are yours no matter which way you trade. So everyone should put together their own system (maybe use another as a framework) and trade it. ;)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
josi
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT