Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

I would seriously like some help because I'm super confused and it's very frustrating😵 so I've attached a few pics and would just like some help please. I've copied and pasted everything step by step. I've not changed a single setting. But for some reason my chart looks different as to what Xard chart looks. The background is different, the colors are different, I have missing dots, the gold square on top I don't have either...I have no idea what I'm doing wrong can you please help me Xard777 or anyone who maybe has a similar issue?

Kind Regards
Attachments

JeanPierre458 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:42 am I would seriously like some help because I'm super confused and it's very frustrating😵 so I've attached a few pics and would just like some help please. I've copied and pasted everything step by step. I've not changed a single setting. But for some reason my chart looks different as to what Xard chart looks. The background is different, the colors are different, I have missing dots, the gold square on top I don't have either...I have no idea what I'm doing wrong can you please help me Xard777 or anyone who maybe has a similar issue?

Kind Regards
at Xard pictures you see a semafor indi with his backgrounds. i think it will be a new release??
on your pictures i see v44 with ema cross backgrounds
you can check XU-13. it s an older setup with sema-backgrounds. a recommendation from me, use v13 with an autorefresh indi.
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, muhammadfarooq
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

xard777 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:27 am OK, that is me for today.
To think that I missed out on a massive UP move in the US session (which was already indicated in the screen background). As I always say, no need to be greedy, there be Pip$$$ in them thar charts.
Xard777

The bottom chart needs to be framed and hung on the wall
XU-13 with XU-39 in the background is indeed a money printing machine
Attachments
These users thanked the author fibo7818 for the post (total 2):
JeanPierre458, StuartWong

marwilli wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:04 am at Xard pictures you see a semafor indi with his backgrounds. i think it will be a new release??
on your pictures i see v44 with ema cross backgrounds
you can check XU-13. it s an older setup with sema-backgrounds. a recommendation from me, use v13 with an autorefresh indi.
Ok so I've done like you said and pictures are below.
It's still doesn't entirely make sense, because if I understand you correctly the official v44, the one he posted and is taking screenshots of...isn't actually released?
Attachments
These users thanked the author JeanPierre458 for the post:
fibo7818

JeanPierre458 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:36 pm Ok so I've done like you said and pictures are below.
It's still doesn't entirely make sense, because if I understand you correctly the official v44, the one he posted and is taking screenshots of...isn't actually released?
1. if you like ema-cross backgrounds use v44 (last release of xard)
2. if you like semafor backgrounds use v13

for 2. you can see my settings in the picture. changed only the fast ema
Attachments
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post:
Jedidiah
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently