Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

marwilli wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:54 am
XARD: XU v13 already does that (background is set from Sq to Sq). The problem is if the Square has not reached, say the lowest point, the background will show a change in the new direction and that change will remain the same until the price makes a lower square whereas just now in XU v44 the background will change back as the price crosses back over the Trend line again.

ok
i don't understand it so well right now,but will try to check it on monday when the markets are open.
First of all, thank you for the feedback and have a nice weekend
======================================================================================

dear Xard
comparing XU-13 vs XU v44
I am thinking you mean this effect in XU-13. I´ve checked it with M1.
For me it produced no valid signal, because there was no ema-cross or red candle. no matter what slower ema was set.
I use an "autorefresh" indi to avoid the effect
Attachments
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post:
Jedidiah
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

fibo7818 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:17 pm XARD: When I take a trade I use a virtual stop where I take a mental snapshot of where I would get out if the trade was not going my way.
Regarding compounding:- I set myself a daily target and try to hit that target every day so if say my daily target is 6% then over a month which is 20 trading days I would want to compound my daily trades at 6% so my Fund would be 1 x 1.06 ^ 20 = 3.21 times my original fund. Having done that I would then look at ways to increase my daily target say from 6% to 8% so my Fund would be 1 x 1.08 ^ 20 = 4.66 times my original fund ( a couple of percentage points can make a big difference). One of the reasons that I trade Indices is because of their daily movement (in excess of 400, 500, & 600 Pips Hilo range which can be two to three times that in up and down movement during the trading day.) which makes it easier to hit and maintain my daily targets.

Thanks Xard, What is ur percentage risk per trade?
XARD: Just now I aim for a 30% gain per trading day, if for any reason I am down by 15% then I close everything down and step away from the computer until the next trading day. Fortunately, that has not happened this year. One of the main reasons that this downturn has not happened is WAITING for the Price to cross the Trend line and not jumping in before and getting whiplashed in the process.
Sorry for asking again,
I know all these stuff and already read it.

What I would like is some help to schedule the XARD BUY and SELL script with my money management.

I've already search in the thread and have read the post with account/1850*n . I think I need to modify the script but as I am a "zero level coder" I don't know how to do that kind of things. If someone can help me please.

Thanks a lot.
These users thanked the author BabLeBaobab for the post:
Jedidiah

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:13 pm Hi Muhammad,

So which version are you using? Since v44 does not have the option to colour the bg of the sub-window. ;) Or is there an additional indicator you've used?

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
viewtopic.php?p=1295487660#p1295487660
These users thanked the author muhammadfarooq for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, FAIZANXG, StuartWong
exness is scam broker. avoid Exness