Re: Sword System

chickensword wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:44 am in an attempt to replicate this system

i will be using did index, itrend, vortex, absolute strength cross to see the most similar

the second indicator looks like an rsi with parabolic sar on it

the candles are custom because its a different platform so heikin or renko would be the closest
i will try using step rsi and vma to get something close also

:EDIT COULD NOT FIND ANYTHING SIMILAR ENOUGH TO BE PROFIT WORTHY

From the YouTube comments by the person who created the system: "Some are mine and some are from Zeiierman Indicators"

I believe he is referring to this vendor: https://zeiiermantrading.com/

I do have a feeling that if you email him about the system, you should expect to pay a minimum of four figures if you want to own it.
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah

the superduper ea

takes current macros, the current release

formulates the trend and aims for round level target depending on the impact

the only difficult part would be knowing what the "usual" by experience affect of numbers is

price reacts after the news is over always , big money cant take no risk
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:20 pm the superduper ea

takes current macros, the current release

formulates the trend and aims for round level target depending on the impact

the only difficult part would be knowing what the "usual" by experience affect of numbers is

price reacts after the news is over always , big money cant take no risk
If I may add here... price doesnt always react after the news... the Market often actually reacts BEFORE the news.
Often times the forecast of news are very obvious (even more obvious to the guys moving the Market) so they move the Market according to the news which are GOING to happen.

That's why at times you don't see a lot of movement despite major news.

Of course as the World is in a rather special situation now, even with obvious forecasts the Market might move on the news, as these are very sensitive times.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:51 pm If I may add here... price doesnt always react after the news... the Market often actually reacts BEFORE the news.
Often times the forecast of news are very obvious (even more obvious to the guys moving the Market) so they move the Market according to the news which are GOING to happen.

That's why at times you don't see a lot of movement despite major news.

Of course as the World is in a rather special situation now, even with obvious forecasts the Market might move on the news, as these are very sensitive times.
ok
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

PumbaPLS wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:51 pm If I may add here... price doesnt always react after the news... the Market often actually reacts BEFORE the news.
Or - as a retail trader - you are the last one in a long chain who receives the news, whereas institutional traders get it first and move markets - not before - but after they got it.
This may be the reason why day-trading based on fundamental analysis doesn't work anymore for retail traders.
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, PumbaPLS, Jedidiah, Knight